• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Instruments Can You Play?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Bass guitar..
    Electric Guitar..

Much better at Bass than I am at Electric Guitar.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I can play the Violin. One of the harder ones people are always saying to me. Anyway, that is all I play.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    • Recorder
    • A bit of Piano
    • Double Bass
    • Alto Saxophone
    • Acoustic Guitar
    • Guitar Hero
    • Wii Music :D

That's basically it. I can also play the Cello if I had to sometime because I had to live with many for a whole year -_-'.
    You play just the double bass part of the drums?

I can play drums pretty efficiently, mostly straight up rock and roll or punk sort of stuff. I'm not good at the speed metal-ish stuff.

I also can play the bass, I'd love to jump around on stage and just go nuts live with it...but I'm the drummer.

I WISH WISH WISH I could play piano or sing. That would be sooo cool. The two most beautiful instruments: Vocals and Piano.

I can play guitar a little bit too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    I can sort of play bass?
    I guess I'm not that great anymore though.
    I hawked it a while back, and just got it out?
    So, I'm terrible at it right now.
    It's kinda lame.
    T-T

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    All clarinets, Alto sax, tenor sax, piccolo, flute, a bit of violin, and all percussion :3
    I mainly play Bb clarinet and tenor sax. Always was first chair clarinet, and then first jazz tenor sax ;D I was a HUGE band geek in High school. Not to mention I also did colorguard for 7 years. XD;

I'd love to play the bass clarinet/alto clarinet or basoon/oboe. How is the piccolo? I wish I could play one but the price is steep. I absolutley love the tenor, but I hope that I can still keep it.

Ryusheika

Hero of Time
    Years
    I've been playing the Tuba for about 7 years, and I'm currently principal tubist for the Arkansas Tech University Symphonic Band, and I love every minute of it. I wouldn't change it for anything.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I play piano and am self teaching myself guitar (which isn't working out so well, as I'm missing the third string from the top XDD). I also play various wind instruments, one which I have been playing since third grade, obviously making me best at it over all the other instruments. I love music, so yeah. I play a lot of differnt instrumentsss. =]]]

Years
    I!

...used to play the Clarinet. Till I transferred into a school that had no band.
    Now it sits in my closet very lonely. I loved playing in the band, but not by myself. :c

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Back when I was in fourth grade I had to play the Recorder, which I believe is a type of Clarinet (That, or it's in the same family), and I had to play it four hours. I still have it with me but I sound horrible due to lack of any practice over the years.

I can also play the drums but I don't own one so I haven't had much practice with them.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I played the recorder when I was in the fourth and fifth grade. :3 I really wanted to play the violin when I was in the sixth grade, but that didn't pull through. I wish I got to play the violin and clarinet. Again, it didn't pull through. So a recorder it is. XD

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I can play the trumpet. After memorising Greensleeves, I doubt that I'll forget how to play it.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Tenor sax, alto sax, keyboard, soprano clarinet, bass clarinet, and flute.

Sebastien Loeb

Motorsport Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    I have played an electric guitar, then I have had a good time playing keyboards I vary and drums.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I've been playing the electric guitar for about three and a half years now. I'd say I'm decent, but I plan on getting a whole lot better in the future ^___^

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I've been playing electric guitar, bass, drums, piano, violin, cello and flute for 5 years from now...
    I mostly like to play guitar you know but my parents liked me to learn how to violin and piano, but I intend to play guitar with my band to rock on!!!^_^

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    I've been playing Cello for five years now. I've been playing drums for only a year or two. I still mooch off of a friend for a set, I'm planning on building my own real soon so our band can actually get a little more headway than playing Metallica in the basement and eating pizza.

ran[D]umb

The RanDumb-est of RanDumbs!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2008
    I have been picking up bits and pieces of different instruments in the past few years.
    Guitar is a main one right now, from that I have basic knowledge of Bass, and slapping that bass.
    Trumpet, some...kind of stopped after a while.
    Percussion/Set - I was in a band for a while...
    Meh. I am hoping to get on some bagpipes soon.

Back