• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What iPod Do You Use

.Bullet

My Valentine
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2010
    I use my iPhone 3GS 16GB for all of my music needs. I also have an iPod Touch 2G 8GB that I use on occassion.

I also use my computer.

Years
    I have a 16 GB Red iPod Nano 5th Gen. I have used 13 GB of it with music :3

I also have an iPhone, but I dont listen to music with it. I use it for videos and pages of apps. And the phone features, of course XD

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
    I'm the pround owner of an apple green iPod Nano Chromatic. ( the first version, without the camera). It has 8GB and I think I have like 1 left.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    A long time ago I used to use an iPod Classic but now I use an iPod Touch because its more convinient to use and it has lots of better features.

Years
    I have a fat black iPod nano (whatever gen that is), 8GB. Sadly I have more than 8GB of music now, but it still serves me well. Bought it refurbished... I think close to two years ago, maybe? Still works like a charm. I will be very sad when it breaks on me. :(

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Nanos. They are the best. So durable and pretty. I had the first colour one, and then I got the purple nano when they went back to the longer style. And now I want the video one.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    iPod Touch, first generation.

I love having the iPod touch, but I so wish I had a third generation instead.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    I have the Fourth Generation I-Pod Nano. Won't be getting a new one anytime soon, seeing as I got it less than a year ago and it only have like... one little dent/scratch in it. c: I actually take good care of it unlike my DS.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I don't use an iPod because I almost always have my laptop with me, and it plays music and videos just fine. Also, I hate Apple.

Rain

Years
    I have a black 80GB iPod Classic.
    I can fit all of my videos and songs on it. ^^ I love it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I still use my 30GB 5G iPod. It's... absolutely full though. And the battery doesn't hold nearly as much as it used to. x_x; I'd love to upgrade to a Touch but I'd want a 64 GB version and I don't even have the money for an 8GB one. XD;

Oh well. So long as my iPod still works at all, I can't complain.

Back