• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What iPod Do You Use

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm the proud owner of a 3G 32GB Ipod Touch. Got it just before Summer last year and I've got to admit that it's the second best purchase I've ever made (the first being a delicious scoop of bubblegum ice cream I had seven years ago). I jailbroke it (the iPod, not the ice cream :< ) four days before Christmas and it was a marvellous decision to take. Although I don't recommend it; the heart-stopping five minutes that it took to jailbreak was something I want to turn into an oppressed memory. Time to move on? Ever since I found out that you can only throw a laptop down a stairs so many times before something bad happens, my iPod has been my only way of accessing the Internet. Which is sort of sad, but life goes on. Music is my life, as are the useful apps I've installed on my iPod. There isn't a day I don't use it and I don't let anyone touch it, lol.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
    i prefer my computer over any mp3 device for music, but if i want to listen to music on the go, i use my PSP. i plan on getting a SanDisk Sansa soon. i really don't feel like, and can not afford to, spending $150+ for a music player when i get one for phenominally cheaper.

i understand that the iPod can play videos, but i really have no need to watch a video on that small of a screen. i'll use my laptop/desktop for that.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    iPod shuffle..
    Again T.T THE OTHERS KEEP BREAKING.
    And so do my headphones T.T

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't use an iPod. I gave that to my dad when I got a 32GB iPhone 3G S. <3

So, I use my iPhone to listen to music and everything.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I have a purple iPod nano. 4th Gen. I am.. absolutely crazy about it. Only I'm allowed to touch it, and if anyone asks; "CAN I SEE YOUR SONGS/ARTISTS/VIDEOS?"

.. I tell them to get their own and to stay away from mine.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    160GB Black iPod Classic 6th Gen. I use 151GB of it! I just love music! I think the iPod Touch is a little overated and dosn't have enough memory (all the space in the casing is taken up by that big screen).

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
    I have a 2GB black 1st Gen nano, a black 8GB 3rd (The short fat one, I think it's 3), and a 32GB 3rd Gen Ipod Touch.

They've all had their times of being used, but right now my touch is what I use, I love it :D

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    I have a 3G 8GB iPod Touch that I got as an early birthday/Christmas present as my previous 2G 8GB iPod Touch got stolen. It's very useful for me in many ways, but the main reason I like it so much is because sometimes I can't be bothered to turn on my laptop (or it needs to charge up before I can use it); so I can just browse the internet on my iPod. Quick and easy. I don't really have a lot of apps on it… just a few apps like Twitter, Last.fm, Plurk, and things like that, but they're still useful. I use my iPod all the time. <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    My mammy's friend gave me her old ipod touch, which holds a whopping 16 GB o3o and it's super convenient. I have like, Solitaire, crossword puzzle, and an IM app...not much, but enough to keep me occupied if I'm bored and in a place with free wifi.

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
    160GB Black iPod Classic 6th Gen. I use 151GB of it! I just love music! I think the iPod Touch is a little overated and dosn't have enough memory (all the space in the casing is taken up by that big screen).

I use the same , I love it :D

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    How can you assume that I even HAVE an ipod? I should be able to sue you....XD
    I use one o the old versions....I gots it from my sister because the screen wuz busted....Don't use it much, so I don't really remember the name, cept that it's big and black. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    I have a second generation iPod Touch,one of the thing is I hardly use it only when I'm not near music for a certain amount(away) of time(since I'm usually on the computer,listening to music).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    I have a 2nd Gen. Blue iPod Nano. I've had it for years now. xD

Back