• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What iPod Do You Use

Misaka Shiori

Irresistibly Cute
    Years
    iPod's have never officially supported FLAC - not that there's any need to given ALAC exists :P

They do, if you load Rockbox firmware on the iPod, but it only works with the older models...

The problem with ALAC format is that it is Proprietary format and it doesn't really work well on Linux and it's not compatible with any other devices. Luckily, Max.app can convert from Flac to ALAC, but it's a extra step... Also, I'm still thinking about looking into Android devices in the future which support Flac audio files with some installation of a package or something since it's a far more open platform than what I'm using now, which is a Jailbroken iPhone 3GS (and I wouldn't be using it if it wasn't jailbroken...)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I use the Nano...you know. The one that can have videos. I want a Touch, but I don't desperately need it. I'm content with the Nano. I'd just like to have internet in my hands. They can get on the internet...right? Hmm.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Recently brought a 32 GB 3rd Generation iPod Touch. Right now I am try to connect it to the internet using wifi and it isn't working for me. :( I will get it to work though. I am not giving up. I always wanted a iPod Touch. Now I got one. <3

Left4Dead

Are you mental in the face?
    Years
    I use an iPod Touch 3G 64GB, I got it for Christmas :) although there's no memory left, I put too much music on it :( lol

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    The last post was less than a month, so I guess this is still alright.

I just recently received an Apple iPod touch 32GB third generation version and I have to say, it's truly amazing. Worth every penny.

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    I have a black iPod Nano. It's much better than my old MP3 Player.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The last post was less than a month, so I guess this is still alright.

I just recently received an Apple iPod touch 32GB third generation version and I have to say, it's truly amazing. Worth every penny.

I agree what you said there. It was worth every penny for me too. I love my 32GB iPod Touch 3rd Generation. Well I don't have it connected to WiFi, but that is alright. I will get it to work. But the music section is great! I love Cover Flow and it organize your songs and albums really well. And I have a lot of Applications and they are great.

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
    The iPod Touch seems to be very popular . I dot own it myself but I seen some grat games on my friends one :)
    Is it true that Pokémon can be played on it ? :D

Ricochet Orange

The one who needed a new forum
    Years
    Nano G4. Though I got an LG Chocolate Touch so I use it for audio recording (yes I have the earbuds with the control and mic)

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I currently have a 16GB iPod nano. I'm trying to fill it up so I can get the 32GB iPod touch; I've had my eye on it for some time. :P

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I have an iPod Touch 8GB, 2G model. It's probably the best purchase I've made in a long time, and I absolutely love it. <3 I'm thinking of getting an iPod Touch 64GB one day, though.

The Silver Prince

The Protector Reigns
    Years
    I got an iPod Touch 3G 64GB for my birthday. I regret buying it now. This is not because it is bad but because I could have got an iPhone in it's place. Still, it is an excellent media player and has a lot of amazing apps. The 400$ I spent on it were worth it's quality.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
    Oooh... I got an iInvisible! Their Top-notch! You just imagine the song you want to hear! And if you know the lyrics or atleast the tune, it'll just play in your mind-or not!

killer3570

pokemon master!!!
    Years
    ipod touch, 8gig, cracked screen (wont get it fixed since it works fine over the crack), jailbroken with blackrain, has been bricked at least 5 times

Back