• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What is Delphox saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryden

Friendly Lurker
Years
  • OK so I might just be a bit crazy here, but everytime I hear Delphox's cry when sending it out I swear it sounds like its saying something. Anyone else get that feeling?

The two things I think I might be hearing are either "Lets not fight!" or "I'm on fire" with the former feeling more correct to me. Its likely just noises that sound kind like they could be words, but I'd still like to know if anyone else has an interpretation on the matter... or at the very least that I'm not alone out there with my crazy Delphoxes talk to me nonsense.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I believe the cry is supposed to sound speech-like, in reference to what it is.
    Yet no, it probably hasn't been rendered from actual sensical speech.

Last edited:

Yuuto

Community Helper~
    Years
  • I really was hoping you made a parody of "What Does The Fox Say?".

That said, I really never paid attention to what my Delphox was saying... which is sad because it was my starter, stayed in my party for a while, and I even played with it in Pokemon Amie...

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    It sounded like a person laughing.
    It makes me laugh whenever I sent her out. {XD}

Years
  • I believe it's a reference or something coz it goes like "Kaak Kaak Kaaaaoo" which I believe is part of the song.

P.S.
    What does Delphox say?

Years
  • Honestly, I don't think Delphox is saying anything, really.. it's just a standard Pokémon cry and nothing more.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Please don't revive threads that are over a month old, guys; it goes against our rules. :( If you like, you're always free to re-create them, though.

Thread locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back