• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is so bad about bidoof? really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    ^That's pretty sad. I don't like Bidoof as much as the next guy, but a beaver sandwich? :O

Tell me how it tastes.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
    This is when Bidoof takes over everyone's games because they hate him so much

What is so bad about bidoof? really?

Lua

dharma bum
    Years
    OH MY GOD :O
    bidoofs im sorry! i take it back! ur beautiful and handsome, noble little beasties..
    just..not my pokemans! nooo!

haha thats hilarious..where i come from, "beaver sandwich" has a whole different meaning, if u catch my drift..^-^

Lua

dharma bum
    Years
    the elusive bidoof virus..it would be like pokerus, but much, much more terrifying..

*wild suicune appeared*
    OH GOD MY EYES! :0

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    Here's my list:

1. It's weak.
    2. It's ugly.
    3. It's pointless.
    4. It's annoying.
    5. It's everywhere.

Full stop.

Illustration

ああああああああ
    Years
    I used to dislike Bidoof because it seemed like it was spammed all over Sinnoh.

Though, my thoughts changed on Bidoof when I played Explorers of Darkness. I liked how Bidoof had a southern accent, and I thought how Bidoof acted in the game was awfully cute. I started liking it even more because its design is simply amusing.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    I used to dislike Bidoof because it seemed like it was spammed all over Sinnoh.

Though, my thoughts changed on Bidoof when I played Explorers of Darkness. I liked how Bidoof had a southern accent, and I thought how Bidoof acted in the game was awfully cute. I started liking it even more because its design is simply amusing.
    hahahaa!!! I loved him in explorers of sky too. But in the actual games, he annoys me quite a bit just coz he looks ugly. But his evolution is even worst XD
    In my opinion, he is only there 4 the lolz

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I find it stupid, and weird looking.. D:

That's pretty much the only reason why I dislike it.

That, and it's all over the place for a good chuck of the start of the game, and you're like "GO AWAY. FFF."

Yeah. D;

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2010
    I don't see what's wrong with Bidoof's design, really. It's supposed to look goofy.

Makes me laugh when it pops up with that vacant, goofy expression. Looks so simple, but I bet it's secretly super intelligent, plotting to break my chains on purpose.

I like Bidoof as it can be considered kind of cute in a weird way, but not too sure about bibarel.

reyzn

Years
    Bidoof is an insult to Canadian beavers.
    Agreed.
    That and Bidoof constantly has a stupid look on his face and always pops out at the wrong moment for me (such as when I'm chaining!). I don't even use him as an HM slave.
    Gimme Furret instead :3

.Vaati

=^____^=
    Years
    I don't really care for Bibarel but Bidoof is so adorable. Who wouldn't want that adorable cupcake-nosed Pokemon to snuggle up in your lap, rubbing it's soft fluffy nose against your belly? Especially if you had a bad day at work or school!

Bidoof is like a loyal dog. If you feed it, it will always love you.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    He's Not That Bad He's Cute and Cuddley He Might Show up everywhere You walk but think about Ants are on The Ground alot so what im trying to say is that Bidoof is The Ant of The 4th Gen

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Bidoof is a cool, cute little guy. In other words, we call him the 'jealously despised'. True, the uses of it in Competitive is very less, but if you've played PMD - Explorers of Sky, you'll see a true, lovable Bidoof. Bidoof is also a lovable goofy goon.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
    I'm just going to come out and say it! Bidoof is alright. He never pissed me off when looking for a certain pokemon. True I only used him in begining because i had no idea how the hell to use him as a HM slave (I haven't played pearl/diamond/platinum in so long) But anyways I like goofy pokemon and this one rocks the chart. All you bidoof haters suck...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back