• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the best manga you can get?

What is the best Manga?

• Girl Got Game

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Pet Shop Of Horrors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dragonball Z

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please state in forum)

Votes: 18 94.7%

• Total voters

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    I already think that Girl Got Game and Pet Shop Of Horrors are the best. What's your fav?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    The best manga I've found in shops is Gunslinger Girl... and come to think of it, that's the best manga I've seen full stop.

Bag0n

Bagon Trainer
    Years
    Dragonball Z has always been funny i like it the best. Also has anyone heard of Full Metal Alchemists?

Niwa

.Blank
    Years
    One Piece, Gantz, and Eyeshield 21. Character progression and the storyline for all three is just amazing, I highley reccommend them to all.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Rurouni Kenshin is a pretty awesome series, kind of long though. Mx0 and RH+ are also pretty good series, both a lot shorter than Kenshin.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    My Heavenly Hockey Club
    Love Attack!
    Girl Got Game
    Hana Kimi
    Moe Kare
    BxB Brothers
    Special A
    Vampire Knight

and the list goes on and on .....<3

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    I don't know about you, but I love short series. It makes me save the money.

I truly enjoy Law of Ueki, but I also but Hell Girl.

I'm thinking of buying Air Gear but, It's too expensive. x (

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    I used to read alot of manga (I don't anymore so I have a pile of unread Shonen Jump magazines, which I should probably read sometime). But I must say that Full Metal Alchemist was quite good, along with the anime. Really enjoyed the movie.

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Well then, I don't think I even need to say what mine is :/
    But for the sake of you people who don't know Osaka from Alphonse...
    Azumanga Daioh <3

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I'm fairly new to the Manga scene, but so far I'm liking Full Metal Alchemist the best. I'm also reading Eureka Seven, but I haven't gotten far enough into it to form an opinion yet.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The Get-Backers and Fruit Baskets are my favorites.

Vie

Years
    there are so many great mangas, I dont think theres 'best' I could not decide, I love all of my mangas.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    <i>Kamichama Karin</i> is pretty much my favorite manga. :3 -wonders if anyone has ever heard of it- There are others that I have liked, but thing I have only completed four manga's completely, I'm just picking my favorite from those four. xP

Years
    Why has nobody mentioned Death Note, It's so suspenseful and exciting and I love it!!
    I also think that the Pokemon Special Manga is pretty good too, much better than the anime.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I don't specifically think there's a 'best' manga. It's all pretty good imo ^^
    But I do love BLEACH and Death Note.

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
    well my favorite manga's have been one piece, dragonball z, soul eater,pokemon specials ,naruto, bleach and a very cool manga i don't know if anyones heard of it it's called Digimon Next thats one of my favorite ones of all time it's better than the anime in my opnion you should check it out.

Back