• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the best Pokemon fanfic that you have ever read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Well, the title says it all really. I find its quite interesting to see whether people prefer traedies or comedies. My personal favourite is one of the former, a Fanfiction called No Antidote by FalconPain. Unfortunately, Its on fanfiction.net so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to it.

Go on, what's your favourite?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Pokemon Crusade by Breeder Jack 'r something... *falls over*

ze_gobou

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
    Years
    Well, in my opinion it's Pokémon MASTER, by... Ace Sanchez, I think, a.k.a. Acey.
    Seriously, this fic rocks.

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    The Pokemon Rebellion, I forgot the author but it's a very fresh take on the genre, though it's not advisable for kids below 14 or so

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I haven't read it all, but I do adore A Midsummer Knight's Dream by Xanthine/Jax (it's on this board somewhere). She's just a brilliant writer with an equally fantastic mind.

It's been revised, I should really go back and read it all.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The Pokemon Rebellion, I forgot the author but it's a very fresh take on the genre, though it's not advisable for kids below 14 or so
    Typhlogirl wrote that fic. And that's the fic that caused me to join the Pokemon fandom at large, so I could review it over at SPPf. Unfortunately, Typhie's interest in Pokemon has dropped real low, but she'll always be remembered for that fic.

There isn't really one Pokemon fic that I could claim as "the best". I've read a lot of good fics by a variety of different authors, but none of them I could place any higher over the others.

Bay

Years
    There isn't really one Pokemon fic that I could claim as "the best". I've read a lot of good fics by a variety of different authors, but none of them I could place any higher over the others.

Same here. There's many Pokemon fics that I like a lot, but none I really think higher over the other. Always there's a lot of qualities I like about for each fic, many different reasons. Also, sorry to bring this up again, but seems to me there's going to be a few people upset if their fic isn't mention. I can mention all of my favorite fics so far, but I'm not doing to do that.

*makes note of self to not mentioning about being iffy of "best fic" threads and mentions again* ^^;

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
    I would have to say there is a few I really liked but one in particular had me hooked it was like 75 chapters I read in one night. It was a new trainer fic closey based on emerald version, I thought another new trainer fic *groan* but a unique blend of orginality while following the story, the typical characters with a few surprises, on the predictable side, with some huge OMFG moments put into it, and very good writing on the authors part...Sadly I do not remember the author/title but I will find it eventually

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Don't bump threads that are over a month old. The last post in this thread hasn't been since December. Please read the rules before posting again and bumping another thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back