• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is The Best Scooby Doo Series?

What Is Your Favourite Scooby Doo Series?

• Scooby Doo Where Are You (1969 - 1970)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • The New Scooby Doo Movies (1972 - 1973)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Scooby Doo Show (1976 - 1978)

• The Scooby & Scrappy Doo Era (1979 - 1988)

• A Pup Names Scooby Doo (1988 - 1991)

• What's New Scooby Doo (2002 - 2006)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Shaggy & Scooby Doo Get A Clue (2006 - 2008)

• Scooby Doo Mystery Incorporated (2010 - 2013)

• Be Cool Scooby Doo (2015 - 2018)

• Scooby Doo & Guess Who (2019 - Now)

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    I may have done polls on the best Pokemon series in the past but now here's one about Scooby Doo. I'd vote for the original Scooby Doo Where Are You which I've got the complete 25 episodes DVD for. Can't expect Scooby Doo and Scrappy Doo era to get any votes after that live action movie.

Last edited:
    Years
  • i'm pickin what's new scooby doo bcs i grew up with that and i LOVED the intro theme song so much. shout out to simple plan for going hard on it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    This may be the hardest poll I've e...ok saved myself this is a surprisingly difficult decision. I somehow got lucky and watched all of them up to mystery inc growing up, they are all so good, but I'm gonna go with the classic Scooby Doo Where are you. The setups were eerie and the villains were actually spooky, man I still remember that airforce hanger ghost with that cooky cackle.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Had to go with the original, as it's the very first one I watched when I was a kid.

That being said, I did hover over "What's New Scooby Doo" for a minute because that theme song.

Years
  • I honestly think that I prefer some of the non-TV show scooby doo stuff more, like the direct to VHS movies from the late 90s early 2000s. Also the not-so-well-known comic book series scooby apocalypse.

For the actual TV show though I'd have to go with the original scooby doo series. Not only does it fill me with a nice nostalgic warmth, it has some genuinely funny moments and the animation isn't actually that bad! even if what's new scooby doo has the better theme song

Back