• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is the funniest word in the world?

Years
    Miss.Luck sounds funny, just because if someone was named that, everyone would be calling her 'miss.fortune' lol!

FWEE!!!

Poo-poos!

Humbarumba hullaballoo...I'm glad I got that off my chest...

Last edited:

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    My brother finds the word "face" hysterical XD As well as "disgusting"...he always tries to get people to say it!
    I don't think there's any words I find particularly funny, but I will admit "faceache" makes me laugh, because someone said it on Family Fortunes for the question "a common type of ache" XD It cracked me up!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    The funniest word I can think of is 'defenestrate', which means 'to throw out of a window'.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    Fiffy. its this word me and my friends destin and dontay made up in the happy corner. the happy corner is this place where we would sit that would make us feel high. we always thought there was a gas leak there

Fiffy. lmao.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    hmm it has to be

SPATULA

seems to have more of an affect in big letters..but then again so does

EVERYTHING

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Hmm... "callipygian" is a great word. It sounds really fancy, but it means:
    Dictionary.com said:
    adj.
    Having beautifully proportioned buttocks
    I dunno, whenever this word comes up (not often), it makes me laugh.

Years
    ryan said:
    Hmm... "callipygian" is a great word. It sounds really fancy, but it means:
    I dunno, whenever this word comes up (not often), it makes me laugh.
    that is hillarious XD *adds to brain list of vocabulary*

Years
    Okay, so it's not a real word, but submin.
    It's a really lazy way to say sub-administrator. And my goodness, is it funny xD
    It reminds me of subway ^^;

There's this really funny-sounding German word, but I have to go look for it. Oh, and gegenuber(two dots over the u --I can't spell the word for that >>). It sounds so funny. ^^;

Back