• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what is the hardest pkm to catch

LOOK at the Topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Karrit

Vulpix Master
    Years
    • Age 45
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Definitely most of the legends. I always go through balls like candy trying to catch them. XD!

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    Catching Mewtwo with an ultra ball is really tough. I managed it one time after freezing him with Articuno and wasting at least 10+ ultra balls.

But other than Mewtwo, I had a hard time catching Tauros and Scyther. In fact, I actually had 150 pokemon in red at one time, and the only one I was missing was Tauros. I just could not catch him. Scyther's pretty tough, but at least you have the option of buying him at the game center.

mew_rocks

Sell the kids for food
    Years
    Well each different file I have it seems theres always one pokemon harder than the rest, but chansey and zapdos are probably the most consistantly hard to catch.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    I'd say the hardest Pokemon to catch is a Feebas. Its way too hard to find ... > >
    And other Pokemon aren't hard to catch. By the way, Great Balls work better than Ultra Balls on Legendary Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    Definately Lugia. I can't count how many attempts I made at trying to catch Lugia.

Raikou, Entei, and Suicune were pretty difficult for me to catch, too. Chasing them around from place to place only for them to run when you finally caught them was always incredibly frustrating.

Jirachi Trainer

Training for Skill
    Years
    the hardest non-legendary i say i tauros, it has appeared less times than chansey to me and always runs, well thats for FR/LG on ruby/sapp i believe i would have to say chimecho (tooke me 3 hours to find, while searching in the right place)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Well, XD makes each one of the Pokes listed above insanely EASY to catch, if you count it...

Overall, though, including RSE, it's definitely Feebas.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Legends are the hardest pokemon to catch because they are different from the normal but it also depends on luck and following the instruction to catch a pokemon easily

Tina

Secretly Hoardes Persians
    Years
    I think the hardest for me to catch was Tauros.
    Chansey was really easy for me - first time I saw him, I caught him with the first safari ball I had. Luck, I guess.
    The dogs are really, really hard to find, but easy to catch.

H20

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    I think its really hard to catch regice i caught the other 2 with 3 ultra balls and it took my master ball to get her regice is now at lv 77.:laugh: my dream team is ....................................glalie walreign munchlax mime jr. rayquaza banette.

Back