• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is the last game u played!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i played metal slug 3 for a few hours this morning... (intense)

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
  • Bomberman 3 for Super Nintendo. Wow, the old times when Bomberman was cool...and so old (thing's 9 years old). I just noticed how crappy the music really was. lol

Years
  • Games

Final Fantasy III on my emulator , I mostly play this now because the bosses in Wold Of Ruins are so hard to beat.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2011
    PGR2 for Xbox.

A great racing game with some really neat innovative concepts. Possibly the best looking racing game out there, too. Certainly better than GT3, which I recently noticed is really showing its age.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Cyndaquil - Banjo-Kazooie is one of my all-time favourite games. I find it to be much better than Super Mario 64 or Donkey Kong 64.

Anyway...

I just beat The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (Hyrulean Adventure to be exact). And I was originally going to play through all the Zelda games this week non-stop, but I'm putting that on hold for something non-video game related.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Gameboys Pokemon Yellow, just got Evvee and am trying to wake up Snorlax with a flute////1

Back