• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is the last game u played!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Gamecube, Nintendo?s most current console. The abbreviation stands for Gamecube Nintendo, I believe. ^_^;
    GCN = Nintendo GameCube
    GBA = Game Boy Advance (as a whole)
    AGB = Game Boy Advance (the system)
    AGS = Game Boy Advance SP

Everythings backwords!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    The last game I played was Golden Sun 2, trying to get all the djinn XP, and for Xbox it was Capcom vs. Snk 2 with an arcade controller.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Mario VS. Donkey Kong for GBA. I just got it yesterday and I'm on the second last world. If I played it mroe though I probably would've been done by now.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Considering I only had it for two and days and am basically finished it, no not really. The graphics (especially the cut sceens) are above anything I've seen on the GBA thus far, though. It's still fun, but your better off getting Donkey Kong '94 is possible.

Years
    100marios said:
    Did you have to go out in the sun a lot? Hehe...
    It sounds like an interesting concept, but is the game good?
    Yes, and Its lots of fun, the plot is interesting and the characters even say little things (well, mostly its "taiyohh!" ) XD I got sunburnt ont he top of my legs and hands only so I look odd

Years
    100marios said:
    Well that sounds good! Was it long? Sorry, I'm just interested in all these games I haven't had the chance to try out for myself, hehe...
    I dont mind, it was ....10:35:58 thats how long it took me to defeat the game. and i skipped 9 dungeon things. XD and i put it on easy...but thats okay!

Years
    100marios said:
    9 dungeon things? Out of how many?

And yeah, no harm putting it on easy during your first go, hehe...

What other GBA games do you have?
    I think it was out of 29....and now i have it on normal 2 and next its hard and then I'll have all of the dark gun! fwaahaahaaa! *cough cough* erm, my other GBA games? uhm...the ygo and the sacred cards, sapphire, ruby, golden sun (i need the second one) uhm..a harry potter game (that i cant defeat) uhm...I swear I have more...0.0?
    oops, Im getting off topic! >__<;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Still playing Ninja Gaiden *sweatdrop* and after that I?ve considered finishing up the misc. stuff on my X-2 file. o.o;

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Still playing Ninja Gaiden *sweatdrop* and after that I?ve considered finishing up the misc. stuff on my X-2 file. o.o;
    I couldn't beat the first boss when I rented Ninja Gaiden ^.^;;

I just played Crash Orange and Spyro Purple. They aren't really the best games of the series. I do think that Spyro should be a 3-D game like it always used to.

I also played a bit of Leaf Green earlier.

Back