• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is the last game u played!

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    o k all u do is simple.tell us what game u played last (only on pc or ps2).

o k? i played Command&Conquer Generals zero:hour last. Now u.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Shouldnt this be in the Games Forum?
    But all right... The last PS2 Game I played was Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 at my friends house... 7 months ago O_O
    In my compy? Humm... Worms Armaggedon... Two months ago ~_~
    (What? I do not have much computer games, dont have a PS2 and my GBA SP is without batery <_<;; (And almost all of my GCN games are finished to the 100%...)

Tweak

i guess it counts as a mixed poll? cause its not about specific game discussion.

last game i played...dynasty warriors 3, and tokyo extreme racer 3. ^_^ both for ps2!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    ya...but id count it as games cuz its mainly posted as games u play but for only PS2 and PC?...now thats not fair XD...Dynasty 4

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    erm...i think it should go in the games forum, ill move it there since its gamey XD but if you go against what i say just have the mod over at Games just send it back

~Moved~

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Um, do you also mean your current game? Right now, I'm actually playing two games, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, (which I got for my birthday! I just thought I would add that hehe) and Golden Sun: The Lost Age. They are both really good games! My sisters and I are having a blast playing LoZ:FSA hehe..

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Grand Theft Auto III Vice City and watching South Park whenever I'm hiding from the cop.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    I just got finished playing Warcraft 3 (no expansion pack ._.) online with my friend. I played as humans (which is very rare) and he was orc and we beat a team with an Undead and a Human.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    @_@ For me it was.... Pokemon Ruby. Whoo... I woke up and felt like playing, so I did. <_< And I got through most of the league before getting bored and getting on the computer.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ninja Gaiden I guess, but that was yesterday before all that stuff happened in Toronto. ^^; On the GCN, Majora?s Mask and the PS2? Err, probably X or DOA:2H. I haven?t played GBA in quite a long time, a heh. >>; I also don?t really play PC games, though this system is more than capable. o.o;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Gamecube, Nintendo?s most current console. The abbreviation stands for Gamecube Nintendo, I believe. ^_^;

Back