• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the most un-edible thing you have eaten?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Soy yogurt. It is so disgusting that I am comfortable using that as an answer, because I do not consider it to be in the same league with food.

Velsper

Kaikishoku ~♥
    Years
    Hmm...probably the most unedible thing I've eaten is a stick.

I was still young then, eating fruits under a tree. I saw a stick next to me and I thought, "What the heck eh?" So I took a bite, swallowed a small piece, and yeah. I spat it out ><

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Ah Feebas.
    One time at this buffet[like, around 2 years ago], they served this really nice looking tarts. So nice that I just ate it without noticing that there was plastic wrapping over it.XD
    Plastic bes be hard to chew, and there was no actual taste I can remember.^^

I've tried eating the packet Mcdonalds use to serve their french fries in as well. My friends didn't want to share their fries with me, so I went with the next best thing.XD

Like, I've also had my fair share of tissue paper. Don't recall eating inedible stuff when I was real young.XD

Last edited:

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I know this is weird but I used to let snot go into my mouth when I had a cold. Salty...

Munashii

~kyoshoku
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Once I ate a letter to a friend that I made. It tasted bitter.

Edit: coolmaster, guess what: I used to do the very same thing.XD

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Kazuhito said:
    Charcoal probably, I needed to eat it for a stomach pump procedure.

Ew! I have tried a tiny bit of that once. o.o

I have also eaten some paint when someone through paintballs at me, when I went paintballing.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Raw snail shell is quite sweet and crunchy (and slimy).

But that was when I was five. I won't eat them anymore (because of the "slimy" part).

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Psycho said:
    Quite an interesting choice in topic title, but I believe that you mean "inedible" as "un-edible" isn't even a word.

As for my answer it would have to be dirt; it was my main choice of cuisine as a young child. Earwax would also be another one of my past delicacies.

Psycho
    Earwax? That is just nasty! xD

I once ate some red chalk, and everyone thought I was bleeding, xD. But I'm not sure if ants and some weird thing I found is inedible, xD.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
    Wood.

Don't ask, I ate wood once. Bark is not an easy thing to swallow my friend...and it doesn't taste good, either...

So don't ask why I ate it.

EDIT: I ate earwax once...I stuck my finger in my ear and licked my finger. It had a distinct flavor...hard to describe, but it wasn't as terrible as some may think.

Last edited:

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    I was young and got a cut on my hand. It was bleeding pretty badly, so I instinctively started sucking on it...luckily, I was sensible enough to wash it out when I got home, and put some disinfectant on it. x_x

But yeah, my own blood. I've also swallowed the blood from lost teeth. Creepily, I enjoyed the taste. O_o

Back