• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the stupidest thing you've done to your computer?

DeM0nFiRe

Running for Supreme Ruler :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    Ok so noone is shy i'll go first:
    My brother was like sitting on my arm while i was using my laptop so i pushed him and ended up knocking a cup of soda(not mine i would never drink near my comp!) onto my laptop and fried the internal powersource.
    (at least i hope thats all thats wrong with it :cheeky: )

Bkue

(Ba-Kooo)
    Years
    Well I was drinking rootbeer near my brand new laptop, Then laughed at something somebody said and spit all over my moniter, If you look closely at it, You can still see the stains.

DeM0nFiRe

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    ha i had more viruses close to .75 mil literally. My harddrive took forever to start up. I eventually fixed the problem but i mean wow.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Um~Probably downloading loads of eppis, getting the old virus..um, wasting all the computers space. General things like that x3

DeM0nFiRe

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    Computer related polls are better off in the Computers Discussion forum.

~moved~

ha ha woopsies. I prolly shoulda looked for that huh. srry m8.

Anyway so far, looks like im the dumbest. The virus thing is never too bad of a problem for me though 'cuz i keep my Windows XP CD handy for sweeping the HD clean and starting anew.

DeM0nFiRe

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2022
    HA HA lol bomber man that's awesome.

hey haow, ur lucky. I wish only the keyboard got messed up on mine...Mine's totally fried.

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    xDDDDDDDDDD A magnet xD

Early I entered the BIOS of a computer that is at school, and I disabled the graphics. Now, that computer doesn't boot xD

And to my computer...I installed Norton when McAffee was installed, causing a confict in my computer. I had to enter the Safe Mode and deleting Norton. I used to use Win98. Oh, I'm feeling nostalgic.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    one day,I was hyper,and I was surfing the net,an came across a pic. of M.jackson...so I tossed a few fake non-contact jabs at the screen,and went "this is for the kids!!!"and accidentally upper-cutted the moniter....I was like :.......X.X : LMAO!and here I am with a new moniter and stuff...lol

another time was when I got craploads of trojan viruses on it....it destroyed all my EXE programs......*sniff*....megaman...NOOOO!!!!!

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Downloading millions of virusses and trojans.

And my parents keep saying that I transferred all the virusses when I transferred all my files from my old comp to my new comp. But they can't understand that I need these files if I want to continue my adventure in Pokemon. If I lost these files I would most propably have to leave Pokemon communities. All my knowledge, my pictures, my collection of Pokemon is here, on my precious disk.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    well i LITERALLY fixed my computer all by myself
    it was a job for a technician oh well
    but the most stupidest is having to install cd games all over and over again *darn this computer, so many FLU's*

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    I dropped my laptop. Twice. There was no major damage (thank goodness), but now when I turn it on I sometimes hear an unhealthy humming sound coming from the computer. -_-;

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    Now that I think about it... I can add:

-Using Kazaa on a regular basis.
    -Downloading a cracked version of Winamp from Kazaa, then ignoring the virus warnings and running the program anyway =D

Natti

where were y o u . . .
    Years
    Kicking the rectangular box (the actual computer) part multiple times. .__.

I punched the monitor once... but I didn't do that again. xDD

Back