• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the weirdest thing anybody's ever called you?

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Well...right now I guess the weirdest thing people call me is Lucky..

DO I SEEM LUCKY TO YOU?!

IRL, people call me by my name.

Why am I called by my name? Everyone else uses a friggin nick name..

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    The weirdest thing I've been called is Lyric. . .

Its a nick-name my friend gave me,
    I think she gave it to me cause I write songs.

^__^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    My dad calls me all sorts of weird things. Like "Goose" or "Critter Puss" o.o;

And a lot of people at school call me Kelly ;O;

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    My friend calls me:
    -John
    -Johnkie
    -Jadonkey

And I call him:
    -Jacob
    -Jadorkie
    -Jinkie (XD old one)

I have odd friends, XD. These are only some of the weird names, O_O.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    well the weirdest thing I've been called is peanut butter and Jelly by my parents and another random one they came up with during a road trip (and beileve me I have absolutley no idea how on earth they though of this!!) Ping Pong Poonut...yes you read right, we werent even playng ping pong we were in a car!!!

Last edited:

Psycho

♥~Catalina~♥
    Years
    My friend sporadically calls me "demon"; though, I surmise that the reason isn't too arduous, as I do adjy discontent and agitation for my own jocularity. XD

I've also been called a "geek" and a "know-it-all", but that's only by lesser beings.

Psycho

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Joeb, Bartholomew, Wiggle-nun, Cookie-eating grandpa, Pubert, Sheep, Brother Tulip, and Jason.

My friends are weird.

Last edited:
    Years
    I was at Taste of Chaos(a concert. ATREYU WAS THERE <3). Michael and I were calling each-other names. I forgot what I called him but he called me a "blood-soaked-tampon-popsicle". XD

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    My friend Jessi is really random. She calls me all kinds of names. She called me Coco bcz one day i was imitating Coco off of FHFIF.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    My shop teacher back in middle school insisted on calling me Frank despite the fact that I'm both female and not named anything that could possibly be related to that particular nickname.

Of course, everyone also suspected him of being constantly drunk, so it sort of figures.

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
    "The cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life." This is on an MMORPG however, not in real life ^^; People think I sound cute too, it's weird...o_o

T-Master

Omgz TM
    Years
    Sir Henryald Missy-Ives Of The Bardabum Faces.

I'm not even kidding. The guy who called me this is my friend's uncle, and he sells rocks and talks to "garden elves".

Back