• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the worst Disney Channel Show?

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
  • Ever since Jetix left, that was the last thing that was impressive in Toon Disney. Digimon, Pucca, etc. And that they used to show Pokemon movies. For disney channel, it went downhill by 2007 or 2008 I guess. Life with Derek and That's so Raven were good shows too. But Phineas and Ferb are one of the only good shows. But I only dislike these shows:
    Shake it Up- similar to Big Time Rush and iCarly, but worse. They have cheesy jokes, they recycle the "younger kids are mature" thing.
    So Random- So Stupid. Rip off of the Amanda Show. But weird characters. The Amanda show packs a punch. It's way better. But So Random tries to be so cool by doing a show like the Amanda Show. Being random is not always funny.
    A.N.T Farm- Somewhat similar to iCarly. Their song: "Calling All The Monsters" doesn't make any sense to me. Olive is super annoying. Chyna tries to act mature for her age.
    Wizards of Waverly Place: Rip off of Harry Potter. It used to be a good show, but it's not getting interesting anymore.

Don't hate on me by this, it's definitely my opinion. If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all. This is media related(means about shows, gaming, etc).

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Sorry Jonas fans, but I think that Jonas L.A is the worst show currently airing in the channel right now. I admit, I watch it, but it's getting more and more bad by the way I see it. :'x

Years
  • Jessie. That show killed my want to watch Disney anymore. I liked watched Disney Channel from 2008-2011, but ever since these new shows like ANT Farm, Jessie, Shake it Up started airing, Disney became more hated by me.

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • Jonas L.A:

They tried to be impressive but it didn't work out the way they wanted to. I actually liked the Jonas brothers after the Camp Rock movie, specially Nick, but after that show I was like "Ewww!" >.<

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Anything but Digimon, Power Rangers (Ninja Storm thru RPM), and Phineas & Ferb, along with the stuff based off the animated features (The Little Mermaid, Timon & Pumbaa, Hercules, Aladdin, Tarzan, Lilo & Stitch, The Emperor's New School).

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    Shake It Up

RWdQd.gif

I...I just have no words to describe how bad this show is. My sister forced me to watch it with her about a week ago and by the end of the show, I was on the verge of having a nervous breakdown. Their attempt at humor is abominable, the plot is worse than the Twilight series, the acting...well, the acting is amazing by Disney Channel standards. By that, I mean horrific. I can only wonder what the glorious Raven Symone would have to say about this show. She's probably had visions about Shake It Up.

Years
  • Ooh, a thread to rant about new Disney. I'll be coming here often. Shake it Up is THE worst Disney show ever. The plot is unoriginal, I just want to punch the main characters in the face, and the jokes are horrible. Rant over for now.

Volcanix769

Years
  • Ooh, a thread to rant about new Disney. I'll be coming here often. Shake it Up is THE worst Disney show ever. The plot is unoriginal, I just want to punch the main characters in the face, and the jokes are horrible. Rant over for now.

Yeah me too! So Random is worse!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Jessie is a terrible rip off of The Nanny, lmao. Only with ~ethnically diverse~ kids. I appreciate the attempt to be diverse, but this isn't Angelina Jolie's babysitter. There aren't that many families that have kids who all have a different ethnicity to where we need a show about it. And that's the problem with Disney shows. They depict kids/teens with these outlandish plots. Nothing is about normal people anymore, which is why Life With Derek was such a hit I think. Cause that's something real and what kids can relate to. Divorce rates are high and parents end up remarrying and you get some crazy step siblings. It wasn't over the top weird, it was pretty normal, and it was great. Now, this isn't to say that shows with something out of the normal can't work. That's So Raven is without a doubt the best show to ever grace Disney Channel, and obviously normal teenagers aren't going to have visions about something or get into crazy situations to avoid them. But they made it work. It wasn't too over the top. Things were still relatable. Relatable isn't a word according to Chrome. Okay.

Anyway, looking at recent Disney shows like Suite Life On Deck, Jessie, A.N.T Farm, Shake It Up, Hannah Montana, etc. are all outlandish with things I can't relate to and things that likely won't happen to someone that is the age of these actors/actresses. That's what I don't like. The thing that's charming about older sitcoms from the 80's and 90's is that they were about real life situations and you could easily relate to them and learn from them. Maybe it's just me, but I like those kind of shows a lot better. That being said, everything on Disney Channel these days are duds. However, I admit, I think the costuming on Shake It Up is totally fierce and I love it for that. lol And the dancing. I'm a dance fan. But as for plot, jokes, acting, etc., it's a fat no.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Everything after 2006, with the exception of Wizards of Waverly place. Original series wise, Even Stevens, Lizzie McGuire, The Proud Family, Kim Possible, That's So Raven, Lilo & Stitch: The Series, Phil of the Future, American Dragon, The Replacements, and The Suite Life of Zack & Cody (when Ashley Tisdale was a regular) were the best. I'd like to include Life With Derek, but it isn't a Disney channel original series.

Volcanix769

Years
  • Jessie is a terrible rip off of The Nanny, lmao. Only with ~ethnically diverse~ kids. I appreciate the attempt to be diverse, but this isn't Angelina Jolie's babysitter. There aren't that many families that have kids who all have a different ethnicity to where we need a show about it. And that's the problem with Disney shows. They depict kids/teens with these outlandish plots. Nothing is about normal people anymore, which is why Life With Derek was such a hit I think. Cause that's something real and what kids can relate to. Divorce rates are high and parents end up remarrying and you get some crazy step siblings. It wasn't over the top weird, it was pretty normal, and it was great. Now, this isn't to say that shows with something out of the normal can't work. That's So Raven is without a doubt the best show to ever grace Disney Channel, and obviously normal teenagers aren't going to have visions about something or get into crazy situations to avoid them. But they made it work. It wasn't too over the top. Things were still relatable. Relatable isn't a word according to Chrome. Okay.

Anyway, looking at recent Disney shows like Suite Life On Deck, Jessie, A.N.T Farm, Shake It Up, Hannah Montana, etc. are all outlandish with things I can't relate to and things that likely won't happen to someone that is the age of these actors/actresses. That's what I don't like. The thing that's charming about older sitcoms from the 80's and 90's is that they were about real life situations and you could easily relate to them and learn from them. Maybe it's just me, but I like those kind of shows a lot better. That being said, everything on Disney Channel these days are duds. However, I admit, I think the costuming on Shake It Up is totally fierce and I love it for that. lol And the dancing. I'm a dance fan. But as for plot, jokes, acting, etc., it's a fat no.

Those shows are unrealistic.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I actually like Jessie...

But I can't really stand A.N.T. Farm, Shake It Up, So Random, or any other show on that channel...I wish Disney would bring back Lizzie McGuire, That's So Raven, and whatnot like Teen Nick did with 90's Nick.

I only watch Shake It Up when my favorite dance crews/dancers are on it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    9/10 of EVERYTHING on it!!!!! Everything is sooo bad! The only two I can stand to watch are Wizard of Waverly Place, and Good Luck Charlie. But those feel like they're dwindling to a finish. It feels like every cartoon or kid show is being dropped down to a new and stupid level.
    Walt Disney would be flopping in his grave if he only knew how bad they've made Disney channel :/

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Oh, I totally forgot to mention Good Luck Charlie! I think that's probably the best show they have on there. It's the closest to older sitcoms they're gonna get to, really. I like that there's a baby in it and such haha. It's got that appeal going for it. But me and my dad were watching a marathon of it this summer and really liked it. It's a cute show. They snuck a few jokes for older people in there though, I noticed. ;) Haha.

...Oh this is for worst shows. Ooops. Well, those bad shows should look at Good Luck Charlie for material. It's not perfect, but it's the best that Disney Channel has these days.

Back