• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is/will be/was your rival's name in Platinum?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I named him Viro for some reason. I have trouble every time thinking of a name.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    It'll be Damian for two reasons:

1. I'm horrible with names.
    2. I was, and still am, under the impression that Damian is his official name.

$moG878

MACO PRIDE!!!
    Years
  • i'd call my rival Andrej (my name) and my friend sara (my sister) and i'll call myself $moG. On diamond i was a guy and i called myself Andrej, my rival $moG and my friend sara. My sister's pear version she called herself sara, her rival $moG and her friend Andrej. See how it works out?!

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • I named him James, because when me and my friends first started playing pokemon, our friend Jim was always 1 step ahead of us.

aricarrot

Jedi Knight
    Years
  • I named him Kevin. Its just a plain ordinary name which makes it slightly hilarious! :D And I always think of Kevin C. Cucumber from Spongebob. I always hear "HEY GUYS! LOOK! KEVIN'S BACK! WE LOVE YOU KEVIN!!!!" in my head, haha.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I was lazy and just chose Gavin from the list in my english version, however in my Japanese version I simpy chose the back arrow character to make his name easy to spot from the Kanji.

koyuki.sondo

(dot)Octavarium.xps
    Years
  • I'm going to, when I get it later today, name him Ricardo. Because I've always wanted a rival named Ricardo. And, for my own inventions, his last name will be Montabon!

Haha.

No, really though, I'll probably name him 'Hayate', cuz...yeah. Bitter rivalry.

I got the name Yuki!

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Mikey, after my real pokemon fighting rival. He puts his as Emily, even though its a guy.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Fire or Ralph

Fire casue Im naming my self Bloodex, or Ralph becasue It was my rival's name in D/P (Dont ask where it came from, I dont know. xD)

Johnathon

<php echo "Awesome!"; ?>
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2009
    Always Jack, because that's my brother's name, and he's always my biggest rival.

Back