• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your best friend's name?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    My bestest friend in the whole world is Kyle Goldman.
    He lives in New Jersey(My home state/where I used to live).

He was the very first friend I ever made in my entire life, and out of our whole lives being spent together, and we only had one serious fight. In first grade, but that was years ago. I miss hanging out with him. ;___;

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Well, I had to draw names out of a hat because we're only allowed to pick one.

Right, so, um, Sarah. Yeah, we do all the things GOOD FRIENDS would, like FISHING and WALKING DOGS THAT DON'T BELONG TO US and THROWING BOOKS AT EACH OTHER and LISTENING TO THE BEATLES.

Revelation

reveal itself
    Years
  • Well my best friend's name is Melissa, she's my best friend ever, we share the same interest and never lied to each other :D

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Do I really have to pick? ;-; It's soooo hard!

... In real life, I would have to pick Sereysophia. I know, odd name, but she's my home-girl, yo. XD

Here, I would go with Ookamishipper. This is why she's my pair~

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I'm not very close to any of my IRL friends. They forget me a lot and then just appear out of nowhere to ask for a favor. The ones that aren't like that are just really busy all the time.

My best friend online (or period) is Lily~♥

She reminds me of me, except cooler, funnier, and much more talented. I have her to thank for a lot of things ♥

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • This is like impossible.
    Offline: Jaleesa <3 She's the best.
    Online: Well... D: it's so hard D: I guess Kenji. Sorry Nica and Malyka, but I couldn't just choose one of you ;;

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Eh, I'm not really into the whole ~*BFF*~ thing any more. I mean, you fall into and out of relationships with friends over even short periods of time. It's been a while since I've had someone be a constant, eh that's what you get for changing school districts. :l

Still, my one best friend's name was Theresa. We knew each other since kindergarten, shared similar nick names and we were tighter than bark on a tree. *sigh* ;~;

And as online friends go, same as irl, you fall in and out of them. So no one. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Since tossing dice to pick an answer is nearly impossible -

I'll randomly pick a name on my contact list.

... Ooh it was Macy. :D

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • My Real Life and Online Best Friends are actually the same, because we talk online and we meet for real...

*Names: Carl, Peter, JK, Nikko, Matthew and Bernard.

P.S.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Probably my Ezzo bud XD,but those plenty of others. Real life not many to close friends.

ToraSushii

I see...food!
    Years
  • Yeah, I don't really know if I have an online best friend, BUT I HAVE A REAL LIFE ONE!

Her name is Jeri. She's my best friend (obviously)/little sister.

Back