• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your bestest shinies? YEE HEE HEE

Status
Not open for further replies.

donturtle69

Poke'mon Guardian
    Years
    mine is my shiny Bonsley. I caught him at the mansion in the yard. he is so cute he makes me want to water my plants. what about you?

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    mine is my shiny Bonsley. I caught him at the mansion in the yard. he is so cute he makes me want to water my plants. what about you?

those clown pics are AWESOME... SweetTooth and Captain Spaulding... haha... good choice....

anyways..... I recently got a shiny flygon and I love how it looks.. the colors... it's eye candy.

Nightmare Moose

Supreme Moose
    Years
    aww dont feel bad, my little brother is like 5 and he dont have one either. My fav. is Shiny Rayquaza I caught it in sky pillar on emerald. Clown pics...Interesting....stupid turtle

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    My favorite shiny is my Lugia since I got her pretty easily and I love red/white. But for DS games, probably Rapidash since their gray looks nice and I caught an army of them by chaining.

Don't worry; my brother has been playing the same amount of time I have and he hasn't seen any shinies. It's just a matter of luck and patience so keep on trying. :x

Years
    I cant chain to make it anyway easier either.

I dont have Wi-Fi to trade for any. (or dont have anything of good value for them anyway)

I'm boned right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back