• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current MSN name?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Bunny Girl

That's basically what it's been since I got MSN. XD I think I once had it be Kelsey or Inuyasha Lover or something like that, but for the past three months at least, it has been Bunny Girl. :33

~Kelsey

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Right now my msn name is ''(the cool lightning effect thingy *Note* The cool lightning effect thingy is'nt part of my name)The tonberry will rule the world and there's nothing you can do about it(another cool lightning effect thingy''

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    ~?[Princess Puppet - Mummy when I grow up, Im gonna be a beatnik]?~

I always have Princess Puppet then I have somthing random after it wich I normaly change on a weekly bases.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I'm just 'Dylan'. I can't stand trying to read past all those absurdly long display names that people give themselves. That's why I use Trillian so I can just rename people.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    "Just another simple love story".

Years
    I changed mine back ta its usual format.

?#?$(255,128,000)Charizard_Fire_God: ?$1"I am the Darkness. I am the Mist. I am the Shadow..." ?$(255,128,000)CFG:\>?0

an' my stats is

My lust is as tainted as the darkness that corrupts my soul...

Tch, thought I should make it inta somethin' dark an' sick, plus I gave it a nice avvy ta go with it. ^^

Usually when I change my title I only change what's between tha quotation marks. XD
    Btw, I think I'm beginnin' ta understand that whole #$ color thingy. Tch, I think it's ?#?$(RED_INTENSITY,GREEN_INTENSITY,BLUE_INTENSITY), tch, MSN Plus may've complicated things but it sure makes names look more... colorful. O_O

Well anyways, with MSN plus personalized away messages my status is pretty much useless now, so I can make that inta a spam-ful one as well. XD

Years
    sammi-san ~ if I don't talk after five minutes, poke me XD

I wanted a new name, and I have an odd habit of not talking for awhile, and I'd like to stop that o_o

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Its Yes, tres, dos, uno Dos, tres, ****, ****, *****, asshole son of a *****
    Got it from Eminem's song MY BALLZ. LOLz

My msn hotmail is actually [email protected]

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I changed it today... or last night? XD "ROAAAAAR!!! ((see? I'm yelling harder this time? XD))" hehehe... was that or writing "Max Hunter" or even "nicknameless"! geez... XD.

Back