• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your current MSN name?

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    Naminé only has "Naminé" as her current MSN name, with virtually no one on her MSN list. She thinks that she is scarying everyone else away~

Such a name that is identical to that of the username on PC suggests nothing but the lack of creativity on Naminé's part~

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Crystal Walrein — Writing on Wikibooks

Reflects the massive Contest page I had to write up for Wikibooks to replace the initial two-line summary some person named Mozilla put up to start.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Kairi, though occasionally I change it to Sakura, because Naruto rocks.

Believe it! xD

.::Diamond::.

Diamond & Kingdra Fan :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    mines im (heart)in Kingdra at the moment BOOYAH!
    and my text below is Kingdra Fan

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Lucy-Nothing is gonna stop me, only you can stop me

This is a part of a lyric of a song I love so much. XD It is called "Movin' On Without You" by the Great...Utada Hikaru. ^^ I really love her music. <3

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    Mine is:

Sephiroth ~*//~{"I will....never be a memory"}~\\*~One Winged Angel
    *current song playing*

I usaully add color but lately I've been to lazy and the other reason is because alot of my friends tend to complain that they can't see my name because they dont have plus so I stopped using the colors. =/

Back