• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your dream job?

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I haven't really thought about it that much...

But, if I am required to state the jobs that strikes my fantasy, then:

1. Writer and Author are they the same?(preferably for Nintendo's game plot.)
    2. Computer Programmer
    3. Game Designer
    4. Linguist

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    I feel like having a career in general is dawning on me far too quickly...

but I'd say anything where I have an equal helping of the medical and public relations field would be perfect, if not a genetic scientist.

Capt. Couch

Wake me... When you need me...
    Years
    If I could go for anything, I'd be a professional bounty hunter. I'd be helping the police force and letting the general public know that there's somebody out there making them feel safe other than the police.

Realistically though, I'd be a programmer for a game company like Nintendo, since that's been one of my dreams since I was a little kid. Thinking of making the next big Mario game always made me excited.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    I have 2 dreams:

The first, I want to be on the software development team at Alpha Omega Publications, the company that produces the software I use for school.

The second, which is more distant and is my ultimate goal. I want to be involved in storm chasing. I want to run a chasing reasearch team professionally like Hurricane Hunters for Hurricanes, with the goal of earlier detection then radar, and thus being able to save hundreds of lives in Tornado Alley.

~Mooshykris

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    My dream job would be to be an ambassador to a foreign country...Japan would be pretty interesting ^-^ I'd also love to work at Namco and make plots and characters for Tales games...that'd be so fun.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Oooh, I'd love to be an Eithical hacke-....wait.

Dream job, right? Unethical-hacker. ;D

Shining Platinum

Lovin' Kallen till I die!
    Years
    My dream job would be working for the Ghost Hunters,'cause I'm kinda of a Paranormalist(Don't think that's a word xD).Im just fascinated by Paranormal crap.

If that doesn't happen I might be a Game Stop employee for a while study for college and be a Dr.

Back