• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your dream job?

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    What is your dream job? what would you like to do with your life? let us know here.

For me, it has always been my dream to become an actor, and I'm living in London training to do just that, it's a lot of hard work, but great fun, and for the first time in my life i am getting top marks in everything i do, not like in school where the only thing i got A+ in the final exam for was Drama with my second highest been English, English Literacy, and ICT(computers) with A's, everything else i got B or C in because i wasn't as interested in them and i only cared about passing Drama, English and English Literacy.

Anyway now it's your turn.

Heartless33

Master Cloner
    Years
    I would like to be in a band and play the drums. I am really good with the drums but It's hard looking for a band and I really want to have fans and play concerts but I guess it can only be a dream job.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I would like to be in a band and play the drums. I am really good with the drums but It's hard looking for a band and I really want to have fans and play concerts but I guess it can only be a dream job.

I used to think that about acting, but I'm finally training to do it for real, you just have to be ready to take that leap of faith, it's not always easy, i hated that i had to leave all my family and friends behind for mine, but it is possible for as long as you believe it is possible, once you stop believing it is possible that is when it becomes impossible.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    NBA Superstar. If I could do that, I would love life and never let it get me down. If I can't become an NBA Superstar, I would like to become a doctor. Saving people's lives is something I would live to accomplish.

Years
    My 'Dream' job would be to successfully open my own recording studio. However, this probably won't end up happening, so I'll settle for a sound technician, graphic designer, or fashion designer.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Long-distance lorry driver.
    It's not a hard job to get, just the HGV licence test is very expensive.

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    Since I was younger, I've always wanted to write for Nintendo magazine. I guess since I still want to go into journalism, it could happen one day, but who knows? :3

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Home-Server Manager
    My uncle is one of these, and honestly, it's the easiest job in the world.

You sit and wait for the server to break or err, and all the while you're making a 6 figure income.
    ( half the time, he just sits and plays halo XD )

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Pro-hockey player for sure. You get payed millions of dollars....for playing an awesome sport. XD

More realistically though, I'd love to be a doctor of some type. I don't know what though, but I think it would be a great job =P

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I want to be a Pokemon when I grow up.

If I can't do that, I'd be a journalist or something. Pretty much any job that gets a lot of money but requires no work is good for me. :> It's all about money. -shot- Maybe even a politician.

Last edited:

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Illustrator, preferably freelance. Might do comics on the side.

The only thing I have that even slightly resembles a backup plan is 'computer programmer', also preferably freelance, but the art thing is what I can really see myself being happy doing.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I am most likely the only member here who dreams of working with nintendo one day making zelda and mario games. Other then that tro be the best chef in the world.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My dream job is being a programmer.
    If that's not going to happen then I might be a Doctor. Why? Because saving people is satisfying and because my mom begged me to be one.

Still want to be a programmer, though.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    So many different things. I absolutely love sports beyond reason so I'd love to play in the NBA or NFL.

On that same thought I love to play music and I'm in a band--it would be pretty nice to make it big :P.

And again I don't think I'd mind being a writer either, of any kind.

Acting always sounded fun too.

It all sounds good but..I donno.

If I had to be realistic I'd say I'd like to work my way up my current job. I just want something that pays the bills and I can leave behind at the end of the day to spend time with my girlfriend/wife.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    My dream career is a Vet. Im actually going to go to school for it after High school.

Back