• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Is Your Fav Pokemon Charactor

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2010
    I really love Meowth in the anime. Everyone else is alright.

Just... not Dawn. Please, not Dawn.

PachiPachi

The Pachirisu freak!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    JAMES! JAMES! JAMES! He is hilarious and he just makes me laugh all the time.
    I also like Harley.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    Jessie and James in the anime. In the games... Cyrus or Cynthia, and I don't read the manga. :P (Although I have read about some of it and I really love Silver and Green's little story they have going on.)

Years
    Flannery.
    What Is Your Fav Pokemon Charactor

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2010
    Brock is cool, but James makes me laugh. Also I like Sir Aaron from the movie. From the games, I would say Riley, who is a reference to Sir Aaron. Not forgetting Prof Rowan of course, he is great in Platinum :D

Corvino

Vive le roy
    Years
    Anime: Brock and James.
    Games: Eusine, Steven and Riley. (What can I say? I'm fond of those that appear slightly eccentric.)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    This should really be in the anime section because everyones just chosing anime characters XD

Anywayz, I guess I will chose... green... or maybe..............ST. SURGE! OH AND THERES BLANE! OH, OH, OH, AND FLANNERY! VOLLLLLLLLKKKKNNNNEEEEEEERRRR!

Meh, Ill just go with... GREEN!;)

Pokegirl98

Just an Average Fangirl
    Years
    Anime: James, Misty and Rudy. James because... I'm not completely sure, I've always loved him. Misty because she is funny, a water type trainer, and also the only girl not doing contests. Not to mention I grew up with Misty... Rudy because from the second I saw him o was cracking up. He's...ovr the top. Manga: Blue. I like his and red's rivalry and find him funny. Games: Riley and Morty. I like Riley's sprite, and mistook him for sir Aaron in the beginning. Morty is challenging me(finally), I'm still at his gym. I like how much of a challange he is. That's it.

Back