• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is Your Fave Normal Type Pokemon

Years
    The Normal-type is the second-most common type (behind Water.)

So here discuss your favourite Normal-types!

My Faves: Ambipom, Miltank, Purugly, Watchog, Minccino, Glameow, Aipom, Cinccino, Patrat, Linoone, Buneary, Smeargle, Spinda and Togekiss.

Years
    I like Minccino,Bouffalant,Ambipom,Delcatty,Audino,Buneary,Jigglypuff,Watchog and Stoutland. They are all really cool normal Pokemon.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Snorlax forever and always. In a way, it's representative of me. Extremely laid-back and lazy, but quite the powerhouse where it really counts. ^_^

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    I would have to say Eevee and Lillipup. Both of them are just so adorable that I try to keep them in their basic form for as long as I can whenever I play the games.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Gen I: Meowth, Porygon
    Gen II: Porygon2, Girafarig
    Gen III: Slaking
    Gen IV: Porygon-Z
    Gen V: Lillipup, Stoutland

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Persian. It has always been my favorite and will always be my favorite (unless it gets an evo in 6th gen that's even more awesome). Yeah, it's admittedly not the best battler, but its elegant looks more than make up for that little technicality :)

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
    Years
    *LICK*

Do I even have to answer that question?

Anyway, aside from Lickitung, I love Miltank, and I also like Sawsbuck (Except Summer and Fall Form--GRRR!!!) and Unfezent, Clefairy, Audino, Chansey, Blissey and Wigglytuff.

Lickilicky isn't as awesome as Lickitung but still nice.

pmwilkins

Grundleweed Harvester
    Years
    I've got that soft spot for Snorlax like a lot of people on here. Regigigas has kind of been a favorite too. Such and awesome design and mythology (but that darn ability).

Drekin

We all live in a...
    Years
    The only normal pokemon I've really used are Snorlax and Porygon-Z. The only others are ones I use just to get by in the beginning of the games.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    There are so many cute normal types, I'd go with Miltank and Meloetta.

Back