• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your faviorate Sinnoh pokemon?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • Only one Pokemon I have to mention as my Sinnoh favorite: Lucario!
    that Aura Pokemon is just so Awesome.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Pachirisu*

sorry :p

Anyway, on topic.. my favorite is ARCEUS BECOZ GOD WELL DUH actually.. ahh.. which one is it.. I generally don't like Sinnoh pokemon actually, but my favorite has to be Shaymin. It's adorable. <3

StormerEcho

Battle Worthy
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Lol I have a bunch of them, personally I like the starters and Darkrai lol. I think that's pretty much it. Oh and Azelf.......

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
  • Only one Pokemon I have to mention as my Sinnoh favorite: Lucario!
    that Aura Pokemon is just so Awesome.

Pachirisu*

sorry :p

Anyway, on topic.. my favorite is ARCEUS BECOZ GOD WELL DUH actually.. ahh.. which one is it.. I generally don't like Sinnoh pokemon actually, but my favorite has to be Shaymin. It's adorable. <3

Lol I have a bunch of them, personally I like the starters and Darkrai lol. I think that's pretty much it. Oh and Azelf.......

these are all part of my klist of faviorates too. Piplup is my faviorate starter

Years
  • Hmm, idk. This is the first generation in a while where i loved ALL of the starters AND their evolutions. I really liked Sinnoh; it surprised me. I can't just pick one fav, but i'm going to have to pick Torterra. My all time fav is Blastoise, and it's nice to see cool turtle back in play, lol. But yeah, SO many faves from this generation.

platinum dragonite

Dragon Tamer & Shiny Collector
    Years
  • my favourite would be Gallade because of its blade arms and mybe even garchomp only because he is a dragon type pokemon (and cool looking)

Porygon-Z

Silph Agent
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2010
    Well my fave gen IV pokemon is Porygon-Z

But my fave pokemon native to the sinnoh region in probably Bronzong!

Azary3172

My Favorites Pokemon Games
    Years
  • My favorites Sinnoh pokemon is:-
    1. Piplup
    2. Buneary
    3. Shaymin
    4. Bronzong
    5. Uxie
    6. Azelf
    7. Mesprit
    8. Buizel
    9. Mamoswine
    10. Staraptor

... and many more! :D

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Hmmm...Under varying times, I have multiple favourites, but Munchlax stands out just above Lucario and Riolu

Back