• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is your faviorate Sinnoh pokemon?

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2010
    Hmmmm, well, I really like my Infernape, but Rotom, Luxray, and the Houndoom family are awesome too. I can't choose! I don't enjoy the legendaries much because they're hard to catch, and they can be a little annoying at times, knocking out something you'd love to have.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Buizel, Pachirisu, Magmortar, Electivire, Rhyperior, and the three starter families.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Staraptor, Togekiss, and Weavile. Staraptor because at the moment it is the "top-bird" (Pidgeot comes in 2nd) and its cry is awesome. Togekiss because I love its design, and its movepool is pretty wicked, and Weavile because I like sharp pokemon lol.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Glaceon is my favourite...One of my 4 most favourite pokemon-Vaporeon, Jolteon, Glaceon and Absol

pmwilkins

Grundleweed Harvester
    Years
    Infernape, Garchomp, Regigigas, and Darkrai. Those are the ones from Gen 4 that I've used the most in the games.

Zameric

The One and Only
    Years
    My favorite Sinnoh Pokemon would have to be Luxray, Spiritomb, Lucario, Electivire and Giratina. Luxray just looks cool and reminds me of the Ligers and Lightning Saix from Zoids. Spiritomb was a coold addition to the ghost type. Lucario is a cool looking pokemon and on of the few special oriented fighting types. Electivire is an awesome evolution for the already popular Electabuzz. Giratina is plain awesome, in both forms, and is a combination of my two favorite types.

Back