• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite drink?

Lana.

*spin*
Years
  • Dr. Pepper kicks serious butt. It also has the best diet drink ever. *sips Diet Dr. Pepper*
    Pibb's nice too, if I want something a little sweeter with less bite to it than Dr. Pepper.

I love Mott's Apple Juice - but only Mott's. Everything else tastes too sweet.

But, I pretty much live on Diet Dr. Pepper and milk. Gotta love milk - I drink at least a carton everyday and have yet to break or otherwise injure any bones. *knocks on wood*

And I positively love the lemonade they serve at a football stadium I go to a lot. It's perfect - not too tart or to sweet and it's freshly squeezed =)

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Sprite it is so GOOD! lol
    And my second one is tied between Orange Juice and Apple Juice!

Years
  • Coke, Coffee and more drinks I'm not a liberty to discuss. Yes, pretty much anything bad for me, although I've taken a liking to green cordial...:D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Ahhh, gotta be a tall glass of ice cold milk. Nothing is more refreshing than that =P

Other than that...I love Mountain Dew, Vault, Diet Pepsi, and plenty of other soda.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Fanta Fruit Twist <3 Love it. It has such a refreshing, fruity taste!

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • Erm.. would i spoil the tone if i said beer?

Well thats not it anyway my favorite drink (wich i enjoy in moderation) is our homemade peach liquor

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • My favorite type of drink is soda and my favorite soda is Mountain Dew Code Red. However, very few store sell it in my neighborhood so I usually settle for a cherry coke.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    ... I hate carbonated drinks, so *even though I've only had it at weddings* IDK? Red Wine? If that's to disturbing for a 14 year old, Lemonade. Yeah, big difference...

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    My favorite thing to drink is orange juice. Closely followed by water.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Hmm. I would say Coke, but I don't really enjoy that. I just drink it too fast =P
    I like Lemonade a lot. Mostly Schweppes.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
  • Gah...does anyone still remember Pepsi Blue? That was, by far, my favorite drink ever.

But, since they don't sell it anymore in this country, I'm gonna have to go with Mountain Dew.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
  • Pepsi Max, then pink lemonade. I've only ever drank Pink Lemonade in America, but when I was there, I drank it all the time. There's also this Strawberry Lemonde slush at a nearby restaurant which I adore... ^_^
    xX

Back