• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite drink?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    It can easily be a glass of milk or orange juice =D,and etc like energy drink. My favorite drink in the meantime is Mountain Dew,oh I love it ;o.
    There was a thread back then in October,but it didn't survive so I decided to revive a random question up again. And since we have many new members it's a perfect opportunity.

Last edited:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Coke for the win.

Regular coke that is. I don't like the Zero version of Coke. ~_~

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    I like Lemon Iced Tea. I don't really like trying that many different brands.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    ok people come to my country and have a nice cold IRN-BRU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    - 7up
    - Mountain Dew
    - A&W Root Beer
    - Coke
    - Canada Dry
    - Dr. Pepper
    - Pibb Extra
    - Kool Aid
    - Orange juice

Are all my favorites! ^^

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Well, I've limited myself to only drinking a few types of beverages. n_n I only drink Water, and rarely Lemonade, because it was a favorite drink as mine when I was little, and I still enjoy it. xD

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    all kinds of montain dew!! else than that i like:
    .vault
    .iced cofee (if that counts)
    .iced cappuccino
    .iced tea
    and
    any kind of root beer
    thats all i can think of at the moment...

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I like Milo with cold milk, that is probably my favourite..
    Otherwise, chocolate milkshakes, Apple Cider and maybe Passionfruit flavoured soft drink!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Oh, don't even get me started on this.
    There are a lot of drinks that I like. But Mountain Dew is my most favourite among beverages.
    That was until some stupid rumor spread - telling that Mountain Dew shrinks testicles. Ever since then, I couldn't find any more of it on any stores near me. But I still love it though.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Can't go wrong with Root Beer or Soda Anaranjada (Orange Soda. I need to practice my Spanish, so bear with me ^_^).

FinalFlare

.::Pokecommunity's Finest::.
    Years
    My favorite drink is green tea. It makes me feel good, and I like the taste. Nowadays I rarely eat anything sweet without green tea on the side. I love the contrast; bitter, sweet, bitter, sweet. Makes sweet better and bitter better. Actually, I rarely snack on salty without tea either. With salty, tea gives a contrast of bitter but also a kind of sweet, esp. fruit flavoured teas. And let's not forget the warm/cold contrast either.

Back