• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Electric type?

What is your favorite Electric type?

• Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Magnemite, Magneton, and Magnezone

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Voltorb and Electrode

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Elekid, Electabuzz, and Electivire

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Chinchou and Lanturn

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Mareep, Flaaffy, and Ampharos

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Raikou

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Electrike and Manectric

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Plusle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Pachirisu

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Rotom

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I like magnezone since I like steel types alot, but I do like jolteon, too. I was just wondering and also bored. Manectric looks cool though...

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Cut Rotom is the man, but I'm pretty sure he's Grass/Ghost. =/
    Then I'd go with...Zapdos, because it's a giant bird of death that smites the nonbelievers with bolts of lightning. =3

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Electivire is a beast in the current metagame. I have a few myself that are really helpful. Cross Chopping, Motor Drive'd Electivire is amazing.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I love Electric-types. :'D Jolteon, Ampharos, Luxray and Lanturn would probably be my favorites.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I voted Rotom. Its just great for battle tower and its strange.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    My admiration goes out to Elekid, Electabuzz, and Electivire.
    Every time I restarted my red version I simply had to catch myself an Electabuzz. I do believe it was the only electric-type Pokémon that I actually gave a hoot about! It was so powerful, I suppose I just couldn't resist it.

This favoritism didn't cease there, either. Upon the release of the second generation games, I simply had to hatch myself an Elekid. I do believe I wanted it more than I did Electabuzz in the previous generation. I grew to like Elekid and Electabuzz far above that of other electric-type Pokémon. It should come as no surprise that one of the first Pokémon I wanted upon beating the Elite Four in Pearl was an Electivire. ;D

Then again, I suppose Ampharos is pretty neat too.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    My admiration goes out to Elekid, Electabuzz, and Electivire.
    Every time I restarted my red version I simply had to catch myself an Electabuzz. I do believe it was the only electric-type Pokémon that I actually gave a hoot about! It was so powerful, I suppose I just couldn't resist it.

This favoritism didn't cease there, either. Upon the release of the second generation games, I simply had to hatch myself an Elekid. I do believe I wanted it more than I did Electabuzz in the previous generation. I grew to like Elekid and Electabuzz far above that of other electric-type Pokémon. It should come as no surprise that one of the first Pokémon I wanted upon beating the Elite Four in Pearl was an Electivire. ;D

Then again, I suppose Ampharos is pretty neat too.

Yeah, Zap Cannon was amazing back in the 1st gen, thats why I mainly caught Electabuzz, if it the move was in the first gen, I can hardly remember.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    My heart will always go out to the Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu line <3 I'm pretty sure that Pikachu was one of the Pokémon I had on my team in my first play through of Red. I refused to evolve it since Ash/Satoshi didn't in the anime XD; And then I've used Raichu in multiple games since, with Emerald being the one I used it the longest in. And that leaves Pichu <3 Pichu is just too cute. I think I had a fangasm-heart-attack when I first saw Pichu when it came out in Johto. I've always bred at least one in my games ever since <3

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Electivire is a beast in the current metagame. I have a few myself that are really helpful. Cross Chopping, Motor Drive'd Electivire is amazing.
    Ugh, no. Electivire is extremely easy to wall. It's coverage may be pretty amazing, but it has huge problems with Pokemon that it can't score supereffective hits on. Cresselia is a good example. The lack of a boosting move (Swords Dance) severely limits its sweeping abilities. Blegh, its bad. o3o

My favorite electric Pokemon is Pichu. It's incredibly cute, and a lot better than Pikachu. XD Oh, and then there's Manectric. Manectric was always my lucky Pokemon. I think I've said this in the other thread before, but I've had a lot of lucky times with Manectric in my party.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I have to choose Pachirisu. The way the anime portrays it, Pachirisu is probably the most adorable Pokemon to ever have existed. And I don't say that about just any Pokemon...

DracoKnight

Destroyer
    Years
    My favorite is luxray acuse i trained one in pkmn pearl scince it was a shinx lv 2. But Manectric's not that bad.....

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
    Yeah, Zap Cannon was amazing back in the 1st gen, thats why I mainly caught Electabuzz, if it the move was in the first gen, I can hardly remember.
    Zap Cannon was 2nd gen, and it was rather powerful, though I still found Thunderbolt more useful.

Ugh, no. Electivire is extremely easy to wall. It's coverage may be pretty amazing, but it has huge problems with Pokemon that it can't score supereffective hits on. Cresselia is a good example. The lack of a boosting move (Swords Dance) severely limits its sweeping abilities. Blegh, its bad. o3o
    Many people make the sily mistake of thinking that their Electivire is faster then a Jolly Gyarados with 252 Speed EVs, and with a DD boost. Or it's the mistake that Electivire can take a DD boosted Earthquake from said Gayrados. (With 31 Attack IVs and 252 Attack EVs.)
    Oh, the failure.
    Personally, I find Electivire to be an easy KO. People ALWAYS switch it in on my Gyarados if they have it, thus allowing me a free DDance.

Last edited:

Tobi-kun

All hail Tobi, Our master
    Years
    well as you know shadowmightyena you know whos my faverite pokemon and it is jolteon and here are the same pics from the other thread :D
    What is your favorite Electric type?What is your favorite Electric type?What is your favorite Electric type?What is your favorite Electric type?What is your favorite Electric type?What is your favorite Electric type?What is your favorite Electric type?What is your favorite Electric type?What is your favorite Electric type?

Back