• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Electric type?

What is your favorite Electric type?

• Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Magnemite, Magneton, and Magnezone

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Voltorb and Electrode

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Elekid, Electabuzz, and Electivire

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Chinchou and Lanturn

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Mareep, Flaaffy, and Ampharos

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Raikou

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Electrike and Manectric

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Plusle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Pachirisu

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Rotom

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    I voted for Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray.
    I trained my Vincent, on Pearl, from a lvl. 2 Shinx. He eventually replaced my Empoleon as my team leader. Currently Vincent is a Luxray on lvl.89 :D
    I also like Raikou.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    According to the poll yes, but according to the general pokemon playing public, no.
    Um, think about what you're saying.

This thread isn't "What is the strongest electric type", it's "What is your favourite electric type?"

Luxray IS popular, it's just not on many teams, because quite frankly nobody builds teams with their favourites, they build teams with the Pokemon they like most from the OU tier.

So shutup, ok, because according to you Pikachu wouldn't even be "popular", and we all know he is.

I am sorry but I hate people who confuse preferences with online capabilities.
    I once had a kid who told me my favourite Pokemon (Charmander) was "wrong" when I was little, because Mewtwo was stronger.

Fantomix

^^^^^^^^^
    Years
    I got a toy Marreep when I was really young and so I think that's why he'd be my favourite. It's a shame, that evolution was ruined by Ampharos.

DJ Lorik

Honey, I just forgot to duck.
    Years
    Pikachu is my absolute favorite electric Pokemon and Pokemon in general and it has always been. Best Pokemon ever.

Absol Perfect Distaster

Lethal Razor Wind!
    Years
    Luxray is my the one I chose because it has a beast-like look; it's tough looking, but I have never played any of the Diamond/Pearl games. Luxray is my second favorite pokemon out of the 40 I have.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    u should really put pachurisu wit pikachu+pichu+richu.even though its not an eveloution,it IS like the trio...

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    electric

i would say electrabuzz but elective is ugly.
    luxray is always awesome. My hall of fame.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I picked 'Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray'. I use my Luxray all the time in D/P and I love her! My second choice would have to be Pikachu though, because it's soo adorable!
    Luxray is so popular in this thread! Pikachu is also taging along.

Laterna

Dream-Weaver
    Years
    Wow I'm so torn... the Pikachu line are definite favs for cuteness, Electivire is just wow in Battle Revolution, Raikou is just awesome personified, but Luxray is mega cool and a key character in an off-forum story of mine... so hard. Guess I could scrap the 'chus cos, well, they're old such and seem too much of them really now I guess, Raikou can go too cos I'm not to fond of the Legendary Pokémon all that much and I don't really know that much about it, you know? That leaves Electivire and Luxray... em... well, considering the popularity of Luxray here, I'll go with Electivire for is awesomeness in PBR and to help it catch up a little ~ can't let Luxray totally kill the competition ;)

Anyways, weird semi-ranty train of thought over *seikooc*

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Amphraros.

Probably one of the strongest Pokemon, I've ever had during my time playing the games.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Wow I'm so torn... the Pikachu line are definite favs for cuteness, Electivire is just wow in Battle Revolution, Raikou is just awesome personified, but Luxray is mega cool and a key character in an off-forum story of mine... so hard. Guess I could scrap the 'chus cos, well, they're old such and seem too much of them really now I guess, Raikou can go too cos I'm not to fond of the Legendary Pokémon all that much and I don't really know that much about it, you know? That leaves Electivire and Luxray... em... well, considering the popularity of Luxray here, I'll go with Electivire for is awesomeness in PBR and to help it catch up a little ~ can't let Luxray totally kill the competition ;)

Anyways, weird semi-ranty train of thought over *seikooc*
    I hope electivire atleast catches up to pikachu line.

Amphraros.

Probably one of the strongest Pokemon, I've ever had during my time playing the games.
    Ampharos was in my guide book the best special electric type...

Last edited:
    Back