• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Electric type?

• Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Magnemite, Magneton, and Magnezone

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Voltorb and Electrode

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Elekid, Electabuzz, and Electivire

Votes: 11 15.3%
  • Jolteon

Votes: 7 9.7%
  • Zapdos

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Chinchou and Lanturn

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Mareep, Flaaffy, and Ampharos

Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Raikou

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Electrike and Manectric

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Plusle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Minun

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shinx, Luxio, and Luxray

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • Pachirisu

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Rotom

Votes: 5 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    From the list that I saw. My fav. electric type pokemon is Luxray then Manetric. =]

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Electric this time?
    well...
    1. Flaaffy --> because it's cute and cuddly. =3
    2. Shinx --> 'cause it's cute. =3

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Ugh, no. Electivire is extremely easy to wall. It's coverage may be pretty amazing, but it has huge problems with Pokemon that it can't score supereffective hits on. Cresselia is a good example. The lack of a boosting move (Swords Dance) severely limits its sweeping abilities. Blegh, its bad. o3o

My favorite electric Pokemon is Pichu. It's incredibly cute, and a lot better than Pikachu. XD Oh, and then there's Manectric. Manectric was always my lucky Pokemon. I think I've said this in the other thread before, but I've had a lot of lucky times with Manectric in my party.

Doesn't every pokemon have a weakness / counter / downfall? I'd think so. Don't be like that, I know you are just trying to impress whoever >_>, every pokemon has its own problem, Electivire is a great pokemon in my opinion, better than many other 4th gen pokes in my opinion.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    You are right uperchomp, every pokemon has a weakness.^^

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    You are right uperchomp, every pokemon has a weakness.^^

Thank you, I'm glad people have common sense around here. Even Arceus has its set of counters / weaknesses. Cresselia is a standard wall anyway, its used in many teams to wall alot of pokemon, not just Electivire, its common sense, SkarCressBliss teams are widely used, I would know.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Thank you, I'm glad people have common sense around here. Even Arceus has its set of counters / weaknesses. Cresselia is a standard wall anyway, its used in many teams to wall alot of pokemon, not just Electivire, its common sense, SkarCressBliss teams are widely used, I would know.
    Your welcome, I have defeated arceus alot before, so he can be challenging but he can taken down depending on what evs are placed in what stats and and what plate he is holding.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    Your welcome, I have defeated arceus alot before, so he can be challenging but he can taken down depending on what evs are placed in what stats and and what plate he is holding.

Yep, exactly, Arceus is very versatile, I've never battled with one before, because I don't hack or play hackers, but I've looked into him on smogon and some other sites. His plate is a big component in his set, he may be versatile, but he's not invincible.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Yep, exactly, Arceus is very versatile, I've never battled with one before, because I don't hack or play hackers, but I've looked into him on smogon and some other sites. His plate is a big component in his set, he may be versatile, but he's not invincible.
    I only battle one hacker and he hacked to get the national event pokemon (but it is still hacking though). Thanks for agreeing with me uberchomp.^^

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I would definitely choose Luxray.

IT's attack stat is awesome!

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    He has a move that cange according to his type (judgement) power of 100.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Luxray is useful, somehow when I use it can take extremly powerful hit without taking considerable damage. Maybe it is Intimidiate.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Ampharos isn't very versatile at all, not the best stats either. That's why its in the UU tier. I've never paid much attention to it at all.
    It does learn power gem? I took him out of my team when I lost.

Back