• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
    My favorite Ice Cream Flavors! x3:

- Vanilla
    - Chocolate
    - Twist [Choclate/Vanilla]
    - Cookies 'n Cream
    - Strawberry

(^_^)

Oh, and Caramel Ice Cream [Butter Scotch, that's what I think it's called. xD;] X33;

Last edited:

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I could stay awake! just to feeeel the ....... wait that's a song ^^;;; *blushes* I loooooooooooooooooooovveeeee chocolate!!!!!!!! it's the best flavor...EVAH!!!!!!! XD. Second best flavor is cookies and cream XD.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Chocolate... But a twist of chocolate and vanilla also tastes nice.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm glad to see a couple of you have expanded your horizons at least beyond the basic flavors =p Lucky me, I live across the street from a United Dairy Farmers, which means that whenever I feel like it, it's a hundred-foot stroll to a dip of Peanut Butter & Chip.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Chocolate chip mint, it's mint and...chocolate. XD But it's really good and refreshing, a lot better than just plain old chocolate.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Strawberry and vanilla X3 especially the soft-scoop rather than the ordinary ^^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    PokemonMstrSpiro said:
    Ice Cream a classic treat for everyone. What is the flavor that your mouth waters for? For me it is Green Mint Chip! Yummy!!!!!!!!!!! I am looking forward to hear what you all have to say!
    My favourite ice-cream flavour are coconut milk and mint chocolate. If there are cookies or wafer in ice-cream,I will like it more.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Vanilla and Mint definitely Mint oh and lemon icecream too but I prefer Mint.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I like chocolate chip cookie dough the best--It's so good. ^_^ I also like regular chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry! I haven't tried very many other flavors, so that's about it...

Years
    I like Rainbow Sherbert, it tastes really sweet and fruity... but I guess that wouldn't be ice cream. :/

For acutual Ice Cream, I think I'll go with Mint Chocolate Chip. There's mint (mint is good... XD) and chocolate too! Two good flavors in one. =3
    I guess I'm not the only one that thinks that XD

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I wish i could find the two flavours of ice-cream i love that i have only tasted once: Bubble-gum and Watermelon, seperately of course. I miss them *sniffles* (what? it's cold here and my nose is running)

Back