• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite holiday?

What is your favorite holiday?

• Valentines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Summer

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • St. Patrick

• Holy week

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Halloween

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • All saints day

• All souls day

• Christmas

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Halloween. I get to cosplay on Halloween without weird looks. That's good enough for an automatic win. Plus each year on Christmas I've been cheated because I've never gotten a Buick under the tree, so I have a vendetta against that holiday.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Christmas, I just love that feeling of Christmas coming up and spending time with my family and friends. It's something that always brings us together even if some of us haven't seen each other in a while. Thats how I see it.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Thanksgiving. All you can eat and fun times with your family, what else can you ask for?

Years
    • Seen today
    I like Summer, because i like going to new places, make new friends, and because we dont have school for like 3 months. :P

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Yer, Christmas break, because for people in Australia it is our summer (big break off school, even though its only around 7 weeks).

Years
    Either Summer or Christmas, because in the Summer it's good to go and relax. Whereas on Christmas, we like spending time with our family in Lithuania...

Years
    I have two xD
    Halloween is one. I go to a Halloween party every year which is always a blast.
    And Christmas. It's one time where all my family gathers together and it's awesome.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Christmas because you get to celebrate Jesus's B-day, see friends and family, and get gifts.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    christmas, definitely. the snow, the lights - everything about christmas [and winter] is just awesome. <3

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Winter.

Why? Well...

CHRISTMAS!!! :DDDDD; And, snow, and other stuff I can't think of.

I kind of miss the snow though; I live in Arizona... ;;
    But Flagstaff has snow! ^___^

Back