• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Hometown?

what is your favorite hometown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    Pallet Town, because it really is the hometown for most of us. That's where many of us started our journeys and Pallet Town should never be forgotten.

I feel like Gen 1 gets way too much hate. The funny thing is that it's in response to people hating Gen 5. It's too bad that people don't realize that these were simpler times for simpler games. Personally, I like all the generations and each one has its own little charm.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Littleroot Town. Unlike most people, I started at the 3rd gen, and I relayed my Emerald for the nth time, so yeah, when I think of 'hometown in Pokemon', my mind goes to Littleroot Town.

Froslass

Ice Champion
    Years
    I thought Littleroot Town is the best because even though I started on the 1st Gen but I find Twinleaf Town my favourite.

Years
    was stuck between pallet town and new bark town, although I went with new bark town because I just like how you go back there to access kanto, before you can fly there.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I started in Pallet Town, but I'm gunna go with Littleroot, just because...well, I have played RSE more than any other main series game. I've started countless journeys with Littleroot as my starting point, so why not pick it? Plus you have to ride in the moving van on the way there. Funny.

Edited your poll, since you didn't even know the name of the Unova starting town, which I found odd considering it's your favorite. At least take the time to know what you're talking about if you're going to make a poll.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    I choose New Bark town because although I started with Generation I, New Bark town gave a more homely feel and I also liked the layout and design :)

Years
    My favorite hometown is Nuvema Town. It is a really nice little town. It reminds me of where I live.

Autaven

Gamer Girl
    Years
    I'll go with Palet Town as well, because I think of this as the original hometown I started out on :)

Roughsponge

What's occurin?
    Years
    It's a toss up between New Bark Town and Nuvema Town.. but I think it has to be New Bark Town, I don't really know why, it's just a bit different to the other starter towns because you go left and not upwards. (Crap reason but oh well) :P

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I chose New Bark Town because it's by far the prettiest of the home towns, but it made me feel extremely guilty for not picking Pallet Town, because that's the ultimate starting point.

SquirtleGirl

Pokémon: 10 years + Counting..
    Years
    New Bark Town :D I also like it because it goes left, not upwards, so you're not alone Roughsponge :D
    Also the comedy value of your red-haired rival pushing you away over...and over...and over... I'm easily amused, alright?! :P
    Also I loved the look of it in the remakes, and the way you can surf to Kanto, and climb the stairs to the upstairs of Prof. Elm's lab :3

Back