• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your favorite instrument?

which is yoru favorite instrument?

• violin

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • cello

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • viola

• base

• flute

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • trombone

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • claranete

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • trumpet

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • triangle

• drums

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I adore my voilin. <3<3<3<3 I've been taking lessons for about four years, and I'm not half-bad now. ^^ Although, once I first started...I was so bad at it. XD I could never hit a right note. XD Oh well, practice makes perfect! ^_~

~Kelsey

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
  • Iron Spriter Josh said:
    ? i choose violin ^^ you hafta be fast to use em...

uhh...you play the violin??? I do too! I voted for it cuz it's the only thing I've pretty much mastered, I'm learning to play bass.....when my parents get a clue.....that I want to....

guitars are awesome too!!!

~Sawrah~
    ~kAT~
    ~whatever~

P.S.
    not bass guitar, the base thats bigger then the celo
    Dude, that is how ya spell it!!! B-A-S-S, for both basses cuz they're both the same instrument except one's electric and one's not....

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
  • Hmm...I like listening to the acoustic guitar, the entire brass family, the flute (or a flute-like instrument, like the panpipes, recorder or pennywhistle), fiddle/violin (I love yelling and screaming along to those fast fiddle parts!)

Back