• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite Online Game?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    For just an online web game it would be Defend your castle. I am nearly up to stage 200 on this game.

If it was to be a game you download it would be either Corum online or knight online. Can't deside which as I play both all the time.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    I am Staff at a game called Pokemon Cyrus Online, don't know if you all know the game, but it's really good : )

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    I never really got into browser games, the only one I ever really played would be Runescape. I did play Pawn for a while, but lst interest quickly. I most enjoyed RS, even though i won't even touch it now.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I like Adventure Quest Worlds(https://aq.com), personally. I don't do much online gaming, and it's enough for me right now. ALthough, after the initial rush of questing, which can still take a good long time, it's just power leveling and waiting for the next release. I think they could be doing proper stats this Friday, though...

AE games are goood! If you like turn based stuff.

Years
    I don't know if this really qualifies as an online game, but I played World of Warcraft until sometime in February. My dad kicked me off after a while.

Said I was addicted. Pffft.

Jehowi

Your Master Superior
    Years
    I'd say hattrick.org. But that's just because I like football, strategy and a friendly community :)

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    ...the puzzle game with the snakes and pots in Neopets. I don't remember what it's called-wait, Piper Panic, maybe?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Flood-It is amazing. I also have it for my iPod Touch. Great game. It's a challenging way to pass the time. XD

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Save The Witness - Fun & Addictive yet still can't get past the first level since March.

Back