• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

J a s m i n e ©

Girl Trainer Domination
    Years
    Either Charmander or Mudkip. I love their evolved forms; Charizard is a classic favorite for me and Swampert was the best. It was easy to raise and its tough. So is Charizard =]

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
    Pokemon red was my fave game but my fave starter would be totodile since I used to solo the G/S/C games back in the day with just feraligtr

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
    Out of all twelve starters there currently is, my favirote is Charmander. Always as been and always will be.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2010
    Wow guys thanks for all the replys!!! And thanks for telling me your favorite starters!!! PS:I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    As this applies to multiple generations, the General Pokemon Gaming is more suitable for this topic. :)

My favorite starter would be Cyndaquil because Typhlosion is the one and only starter I have raised to level 100 (RBY multiple Rare Candy trick does not count).

Moved~

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I can't decide who I like better between Cyndaquil and Torchic. They both hold huge amounts of nostalgia for me and they're both amazing in their own ways. The worst part is that I can't decide who I like better between Typhlosion and Blaziken, so I can't decide who I want on this "dream team" I'm planning.

Gah. I hate being indecisive. This is driving me crazy.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Its obviously Squirtle, because it was the first best starter, and everyone knows it was. Also, obviously the best starter back then.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Treecko. It's just so radically different than the other grass-type starters that I can't help but be attached to it.

Chris Brown

Forever
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Charmander ftw because he is just too much of a beast in his evolved forms plus he Is a classic
    ^Thise.
    Stealth rock and surf has nothing on it because it's awesome.

In all honesty, I think Turtwig was the best.
    Seriously, its final form learned Synthesis, STAB Earthquake, and STAB Wood Hammer for level up moves. Moves like these would put dents in quite a few teams would it not be for the popularity of ice types and its poor speed.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Mudkip, definatly. :)

Not only is it cute, it's got it's own meme, and it evolves into Swampert, reliable awesomeness...

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    There is le thread pour le same thing in le Pokemon General. Check it, homes.

Le lock!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back