• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite thing to do in class?

What do you do in class?

• Talk

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Chew Gum

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sleep

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Day Dream

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • All of these

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Class , is the greatest thing , i love to sleep in detentions , chew gum , talk basically everything you see in TV.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    It's not a justification, it just is hard me. -_-
    OMG! Same with me. >_< I get so bored in my classes. People are often pretty slow. Especially in math. I miss out on the things I need to learn because I've already started doing something else since I know everything the teacher is explaining to the, um, "stupid people". XD;;

o_o Japanese class is REALLY boring so far since I seem to be the only one who understands the sentence structures and can pronounce things correctly. x_x Besides, we're learning things I've already taught myself. ;_;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • OMG same thing with me , and im in a Foundations of algebra class with freshman only ,you guys might call it pre algrebra , but i call it SPED algebra. i hate Foundations so much that my math teacher reccommends me to go to History seminar on math days instead of math seminars... lol

Cherrim

Years
  • Ew.. they make you take foundations? o_O; We've only got a choice of applied math or academic math here. x_x; And if we don't choose academic through high school, we can't choose any (good) math courses in grade 12 which my mom is making me take. >_>

Cherrim

Years
  • :\ They just sort people into classes here. It depends on the demand, though. Sometimes classes that aren't required don't run because of the lack of people applying for it.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Keitaro said:
    Daydream, it's also the least thing I like to do because it happens alot even during exams >.>
    Yup, I actually didn't finish my Math final year end exam because of that, really sad but good thing I still passed.

Years
  • Lightning said:
    OMG! Same with me. >_< I get so bored in my classes. People are often pretty slow. Especially in math. I miss out on the things I need to learn because I've already started doing something else since I know everything the teacher is explaining to the, um, "stupid people". XD;;

o_o Japanese class is REALLY boring so far since I seem to be the only one who understands the sentence structures and can pronounce things correctly. x_x Besides, we're learning things I've already taught myself. ;_;
    I'm glad I'm not in your school. In my school every grade 7 student does grade 8 math except those who slow down the class and have to do grade 7 math. They do this because if you fail math you can still pass unless you are already a failure.

Cherrim

Years
  • Doesn't that kind of defeat the point of calling it "grade 8 math"? o_O;;

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • I have no Clue what the * mumbles * you talking about.

In School we have 5 levels of Classes

Theres Sped , Sped is Special Education
    Theres Standard I , and Standard II
    Then theres Concentrated , and Then theres AP ; Advanced Placement.

I would be Standard I , But ive been recommended to get into concentrated Algebra

Cherrim

Years
  • Yeah, but if all the grade 7s are taking grade 8 math, then grade 8 math is "standard" grade 7 math there and... @_@;;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Sturm said:
    Take a nap...(I always have a bad dream like Yami Yugi keep doing headbutt on me with his spiky-hair when I lost...) XD
    Eeek! Yami Yugi's doing headbutt watch out!!

Anyways, I daydream and draw on a piece of paper. I never talk cus imo that's boring.. : P Neither d I chew gum cus it's annoying.

*pencil kills CaRtOON and dies*

~CaRtOON

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • I usually shout out funny stuff in the middle of class for no reason and I get a laugh or two...

Sometimes when theres a pause in the teachers talking I just shout out slightyl, "BURT" for no reason...good times

BOO ya!

Cherrim

Years
  • Sturm said:
    Take a nap...(I always have a bad dream like Yami Yugi keep doing headbutt on me with his spiky-hair when I lost...) XD
    Knowing all the hair gel he uses, that would probably kill you. @_@

Dakota > I love hearing people do that. It's so funny. XD

Back