• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite thing to do in class?

What do you do in class?

• Talk

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Chew Gum

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Sleep

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Day Dream

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • All of these

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I used to daydream a lot, but now I listen to the teacher now. XD I also draw... Kekekeke... >.>

Years
  • frostweaver said:
    i use to just daydream most of the time or talk. But now moved to high school and things are just tough...

now i have to listen and work. Except in math i do homework for the other subjects (the math class i'm in is so easy... i should go to the gr.11 math class but they didn't allow me to because i haven't taken gr.10 math officially even though i know the stuff)
    You want the complete opposite of me...every grade 7 in my school has grade 8 math for some reason so I will never ever learn grade 7 math. At least it's just math though.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don't chew gum reguardless in class or not.
    Never liked it, and plus I have a crown and an implant, so my teeth are too expensive for that.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    daydream! i usally daydream about me inventing a game about adventures in space and starships and such.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    I don't chew gum reguardless in class or not.
    Never liked it, and plus I have a crown and an implant, so my teeth are too expensive for that.

i don't have braces but still i don't chew gum. I only chew gum on the airplane (to help me deal with the air pressure)

My teeth are so screwed up. But i can't even get braces because my gums can't support the "heavy weight." If you poke my gums with a toothpick lightly, it'll bleed like insane... something is just wrong with my gums... >_<

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    I used to daydream a lot, but now I listen to the teacher now. XD I also draw... Kekekeke... >.>
    Aww you're 2 steps a head of me! XD *Was always backwards*:p

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • 1. In my school, you can get into trouble for chewing gum
    2. Why shouldn't you pay attention. You might miss something interesting in a subject like science or math.
    3. I get yawns sometimes when I go to bed late, but I never go to sleep... Never. I try to keep my self awake.
    4. I only talk when I raise my hand and answer a question. I never talk during the teaching. It will interrupt the session of learning and I would get in trouble. This is why I keep my mouth shut intill I need to talk in group projects and etc.
    5. I don't do any of those things so I vote None of the Above.

Edit: Wait.. I won't vote at all... since theres no none of above.

22sa

Years
  • Haruka said:
    2. Why shouldn't you pay attention. You might miss something interesting in a subject like science or math.
    I want to but it just incredibly hard for me....

22sa

Years
  • latiosspud said:
    Hahaha...what kind of excuse is that?
    It's not a justification, it just is hard me. -_-

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • that's true... something is like that cause it's just like that. That's like asking me to dribble a basketball. I jsut can't, period.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • ok ......?
    They let me chew gum .. today i chewed the same piece for like the whole day

they let us pass notes too! note passin is like my life

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • Passing notes? People should do the work and take their notes. just copying notes, you don't learn anything (if you just copy it off someones paper or the copymachine.. teachers notes are okay).

Pezz

All Washed Up
    Years
  • I try to pay attention in class, but I usually end up day dreaming, but I do know what's going on around me. Once I make more friends, I'd talk a whole lot, like I did at my old school, but I'm quiet here. People probably think I'm a little quiet, smart, goody-toe-shoes -.-;; Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Back