• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is your favorite type of trainers in the game?

MichaelXD

Banned
Years
  • Cooltrainers, in the Orre region they wear shorts and I love shorts. The males just wear shorts and in the older games, they wore pants.

assassinjay1229

Im baaaack
    Years
  • Ace/cool trainers because they have a variety of pokes and not just the same one over and over, and their sprites are usually badass

Last edited:

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Ace and Cool trainers are the top of my list. :) Mainly because they're so cool omg. The mediums from G/S/C are funny too. Mainly because they're crazy old people. o3o;;

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I agree, I think I like Ace Trainers the best for the variety. Although the Ranger (I think that's what they're called) one in BW are kind of fun too.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • I like gym leaders because they usually pretty easy but you get a lot of EXP and you feel more satisfied after defeating them! :)

Years
  • I always liked the Pokemon Breeders and Ace/Cool Trainers. Most of them seem to have a variety of different types in their teams, which I find a lot more fun to battle than someone with all of one type.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • The ones that put up a tougher fight and give me more experience points would have to be the Cool Trainers or the Ace trainers because they have a variety of Pokemon rather than Hex Manics or Bird Keepers that specialize in one or two types of Pokemon.

:t354:TG

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • The HGSS female cooltrainer:

The DPPt Ace trainer:

The FRLG bug catcher sprite is my favorite :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    Cooltrainers, Ace Trainers, Skiiers, Boarders, Battle Girls, Aroma Ladies, Backpackers, Clerks (except the Boss), 5th gen Veterans and Crush Kin

Some notable mentions are:

- B/W's Youngster (love the pose and the best sprite for the class)

-5th gen's male Cyclist

-R/S/E's Guitarist and Beauty (never was a fan of the long haired ones)

-RSE's bird keeper

-4th gen Pokemon Ranger

-Psychics (mostly the 2nd gen and FR/LG ones although 1st Gen one is also good)

also the Rocker in FR/LG (too bad there's only one of him, he looked pretty cool)

Years
  • I like Ace Trainers (for their diverse teams), Fishermen (good EXP for my Grass and Electric Pokemon), Hikers (EXP for my Grass and Water Pokemon), Bird Keepers (EXP for my Ice, Rock and Electric Pokemon).

I like the design of the B/W Lady, D/P/Pt Lady, B/W Rangers and D/P/Pt Lass.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
  • I like the Hikers for several reasons:

1. I always chose a water starter and they're then easy to beat
    2. They are just such nice fellows, I'd be thier friends.
    3. If I was in that world, my burliness and manly beard would secure my place among fellow Hikers.

Back