• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite water type Pokémon?

clobeau

Rise and Shine.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 10, 2009
    What is your favourite water type Pokémon?
    My favourites are Horsea, Goldeen, Dratini, Lapras, Psyduck and Piplup.
    I used to be head of water type Pokémon cards last year, I like any type of Pokémon thats cute and tough.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    I would have to say politoed because it is actually quite cute plus it is the only frog pokemon in the game. it's much cuter than its other evolutions, even poliwag.

Silver_Hell

Ocean wave...
    Years
    :D Magikarp is teh AWESOME! :t129:

Also other favs :) :

:t118: :t230: :t158: :t090: :t131: ...and Staryu of course!!!

magrathean

Eevee Breeder
    Years
    Vaporeon, Milotic, Lapras...

I have a lot of favorites, but those are the top three. I love water Pokemon.

Ayselipera

Well.. because its a star! Must I say anymore?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Tentacruel because I like poison-types more than anything, and Tentacruel has traditionally always been my main battling water-type for the type overlap.

I'm also a fan of Kabutops, Wailord, Sharpedo, Swampert, Lanturn, and Quagsire

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Empoleon because its a Penguin. :D Plus its part steel, and steel is one of my favorite types in the series.

Its also my favorite Pokemon.

Back