• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourate Pokeball

PREMIER BALL 0R CHERISH BALL

• CHERISH BALL

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • PREMIER BALL

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkrayz

The (Un)Official Name Rater
    Years
    CHERISH BALL OR PREMIER BALL. IN MY OPINION I WOULD CHOOSE CHERISH BALL BECAUSE IT IS VERY RARE I KNOW IT IS A HACK BUT STILL ITS HAS A VERY GOOD APPEARENCE BUT BAD ACCURACY IN CATCHING.

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
    Years
    You

CHERISH BALL OR PREMIER BALL. IN MY OPINION I WOULD CHOOSE CHERISH BALL BECAUSE IT IS VERY RARE I KNOW IT IS A HACK BUT STILL ITS HAS A VERY GOOD APPEARENCE BUT BAD ACCURACY IN CATCHING.

You could add more options anyway my favorite is premire out of those two

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    My favorite is Dark Ball from DP, because there is a black cloud when the Pokemon is sent out. I caught Darkurai with that one.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Mmh tough choice...

Cherish looks so frikkin cool and is only obtainable at events but you can't do anything with it except prove that your event isn't hacked.
    Premier Ball can't match up to Cherish Ball in looks, but I've caught so many Pokémon with them. My Dialga, my Palkia, my Magmar. It seems lucky for me :O

So yeah... tough....

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    My favorite is Dark Ball from DP, because there is a black cloud when the Pokemon is sent out. I caught Darkurai with that one.

Wouldn't that mean that you hacked to get one? Anyways, I like the Cherish ball. Mainly because I don't like premier balls at all.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I voted for the premier ball because I never heard of the cherish ball before, so yeah... lol

lostprophetsown

chatot,lucario and lance lover
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 30, 2013
    hmmm u shud have aded more options but ill go for cherish ball cus it sounds cool but both pokeballs dont look good if it had to be any pokeball i would say the normal pokeball because its the main ball asociated with pokemon

Shadowz

Among the Shadowz...
    Years
    I like the normal Pokeball because it symbolises Pokemon and its my favourite colours

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I would choose master ball also but please this is between premier and cherish ball!
    Its between those two and nothing else.
    They are basically the same except cherish ball is all red and only obtainable at pokemon events

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2013
    I would choose, the premier ball. There is just something awesome about a strong Pokemon coming out of pretty mediocre ball.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    I don't go for the looks, I go for catch rate

Since I've never had a Cherish Ball, I'm going to assume Premier ball has a greater catch rate, I'll go Premier ball to try to balance it out

If the options were bigger, I'd choose Master Ball like all lazy people do :o

Back