• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite asset of the PokeCommunity?

Saitou

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2014
    The first thing that interested me was the creativity in some threads and the intelligent discussions members have between each other. The members here seem nice, though I did not talk to any, yet.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I've actually been thinking about this for the past few days as I recently joined another forum. And I've come to a few conclusions as to why PC has been my "home" forum for the past three years.

Of course my first thought was the staff. (Wait! Don't leave yet!) My fellow staffers are probably the best forum staff out of any other forum I've been on. We uphold the rules while remaining friendly and treating the members with the respect they deserve.

Which leads me to the people of PC. That's the main reason why I'm still here. This is the friendliest forum I know of, and the members here are interesting in their own way. You all keep PC running, and keep it a fun place to come to multiple times a day to see what's going on and who's here.

So I guess my favorite asset of PokeCommunity is the actual community.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The combination of the members and staff. Although most people think that, it's... true. PC is like the world, in a way, and we all need to work together as a team in order to live our daily lives (though in PC's case, to make our daily posts on-topic and not breaking the rules). Yeah idk, something about those factors combined.

Other than that, probably emblems! Really, I love emblems for some reason. XD Oh, and profile customisation. Aaaand... the modcp. Well, just the report and ip searching parts, at least. Either way those are my favourite assets of PC~

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
    This forum's biggest asset would be it's community.

This forum has got one of the most friendly, diverse and open minded communities, which is much better than Marriland's community. That's why I really enjoy visiting PokeCommunity in my free time. ^^

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Hm, I guess the people. There's lots of people here that I wouldn't dream of knowing, I guess. Many people here are quite eccentric, and that makes PC quite interesting. Or so I say.

Back