• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite card?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Aaaand the last of the official stickies in here (for now, anyway). Since this thread pops up fairly often, it just makes more sense to keep it up top.

Title says it all: post your favourite card from any set and, preferably, explain why.

You can still make new threads for favourites from specific sets and the like--this is just an all-encompassing "favourite card ever" thread.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • the pokemon cards that are Lv.X they are so awesome i have this one
    What is your favourite card?

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2010
    My favorite card changes all the time - right now I like Gengar LV. X from Arceus. It's level down destroys other level x cards!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    My favourite card is a Swampert X, from the old sets of cards. It has 150HP and it can do up to 80 damage. I got it in booster pack... it was one of my luckiest booster packs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2010
    I love my Japanese Holographic Mew. :)
    My Holo Slowking First Edition is pretty awesome too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    This one.

It's a shame I'll probably never own it. I think I've seen it ONCE online.

Oh yeah, from the Japanese VS set. I wish I had that set, but I can't even find a complete one on Ebay or anything. The cards all look really good, too bad it wasn't released in English!

Years
  • Mine is the Promo Pikachu you got with your ticket to the Pokemon movie.
    I was about six years old back then and it was my first Pokemon card.
    I still have both the card and the ticket.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    That classic 120HP Charizard with FIRE SPIN that did 100 damage. Had it when i was like 6. Then some kid in school robbed it off me and i cried for hours :|

Back