• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite colo[u]r

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Dizzy said:
    I made a poll like this at PC i wish it was brought back , Newayz i like Tan and blue
    It was brought back... o_O You just posted in it.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
    Well i like Dark blues and Purples XD why do ya think i made Rayden blue and purple LOL

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    in a poll made for 100 Americans, the top favorite color is blue... so not surprising that so many of us like blue or blue related colors... but strangely psychology says that blue is related to depression... -_-

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I think blue represents cleanliness and relaxation... maybe irl you are a calm person who likes things clean and in order?

I don't like ludicrously bright colors like hot pink and electric yellow and stuff. They seem unatural. I also hate how in crayola crayons there are a ton of shades of red-purples and green-blues. Those colors kinda make me carsick. Even though I like green and blue, I find green-blue a bit less satisfying.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
    You can't really have a poll for a colour thread. There are millions of colours. =\

I used to like blue just because everyone else did, but now I don't like it as much for the same reason. >_<; Blue kind of annoys me now because it's everywhere. People don't seem to like orange and purple as much as they like red/blue/green, so... that might be another reason why I like the colours. ^_^

Cherrim

Years
    XD My brother probably would. He's really exact about things. Like, I'll ask for the red pencil crayon sitting in front of him and he won't give it to me because it's not red, it's "cherry red". x_X;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    My favorite color is purple, but I also love pink and blue. ^_^ Light colors are the prettiest, I think...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    i like pink too ...... lol

Lightning - What about Piss-your-pants yellow , or Remember-that-day-i-got-paint-on-my-a**-blue lmao

or Dizzy cant stop talking about Tan house Tan ( which is really lime green lol )

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    why are you reviving so many old threads? there is already a new thread like this...

Back