• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite font right now?

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Right now my favourite font is tahoma. Not sure why, just is. So what is your current favourite font that you use all of the time?

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I've got no idea what the font I'm using is, but it's super duper cool xD;
    Might be Trebuchet? I dunno, lost track tbh.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My first favorite font ever was Century Gothic, then Trebuchet MS, then Tahoma. I prefer sans-serif fonts to serif fonts, as well; Typography = <3

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    As far as web-safe fonts, Trebuchet is actually my favorite (love the lowercase g), but my current cross-website theme uses Georgia and Arial as the typefaces. I use Trebuchet in IM clients, though.

My favorite font in general is Univers. It's a crispier and less generic-looking contemporary of Helvetica. I tend to prefer thin and/or condensed versions.

Lol, I was a big fan of Century Gothic when I was a teen X3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Trebuchet MS, I think. I love Tahoma and Times New Roman though :3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Tahoma used to be my favourite font but now it's overdone, especially at PC. :( I was totally the original Tahoma...ist... though. And I'm so conditioned to typing [font=tahoma] that I'll probably always type in it when on forums and the like.

I used to like solely sans-serif fonts (my current favourite sans-serif is probably Verdana) but I've recently, as in, within the last year or two, really warmed up to serifs. I looove Times New Roman, Cambria, and Georgia. :>

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Century Gothic (the type I use in my posts)for most things because it's easy to read yet not all that common, and Edwardian Script when I want to get fancy. Also I've downloaded the "FHWA" series fonts, which is the font they use on road signs in the United States. I like using that one in banners and such because they make it look like I'm on the open road :3

My sig utilizes all three of the above fonts, as well as Trebuchet, which is growing on me (Trebuchet is also the font I use on my profile).

Years
    San serif fonts are best. The default Verdana here is nice and so is Arial, but I think my favorite is Helvetica. However, I don't love it so much that I bother formatting all my posts with it.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    Arial and Tahoma have been my favorite fonts since I started browsing on the web, they are simple but dope at the same time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Arial Unicode in general purely out of its functional capacity — displays many glyphs that would otherwise appear as blank blocks, and they're shown clearly.
    Arial Narrow for assignments, letters and the like. It allows me to fit more on a single page, and I like to keep such things to one page if possible.
    Eurostile on Windows Messenger... I'd imagine I just find it most comfortable to be typing in, and again it's rather condensed.

My actual favourite, on the other hand, is fixedsys, but it's highly restricted in what glyphs it can display and is not especially easy on the eyes for reading. Ultimately when it comes to fonts I'm function over form, hence the list above.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Calibri is quirky and individualist yet neat. It also suits my personallity (you know, as much as a font could).

Years
    My favourite fonts for no particular reason are Trebuchet, Segoe UI and Gill Sans Condensed. I also like using Palatino Linotype when using serif fonts. The only font that I strongly dislike, however, is Comic Sans. Any time a teacher would hand something out, it would always be in Comic Sans, and I've just grown a general disdain towards it.

Mirokarosu

✮:: B e a u t i f u l !
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2010
    As of the moment: Segoe UI. I don't know why, but it just caught my attention. XD

Others would be Century Gothic and Calibri, aye.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    Comic Sans MS is my casual favorite.

I also enjoy Verdana, Times New Roman, and Segoe UI.

There is a custom font that doesn't come with any software that I know of, which I feel that really suits my personality to a 'T'. It's called Dragongirl Meander. <3 It's such a wonderful font. :D

Back