• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favourite Michael Jackson Song And Move?

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    Hello everyone!
    I am wondering what your favourite Michael Jackson Move And Song is out of the list and why?so answer ASAP!
    Smooth Criminal(Anti-Gravity Lean)
    Thriller(Spin)
    Beat It(Moonwalk)
    Any Michael Jackson Song(Any Michael Jackson Move)

Mine is:
    Smooth Criminal And The Anti-Gravity Lean
    Because the song is from my new favourite movie:Michael Jackson Moonwalker!

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
  • Ummm, not mini-modding or anything but this should be in Other Entertainment. I think...

My favourite woul have to be Heal the World though I have no favourite move.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • [jq]although in general, i hate that wanna-be white guy[/jq]
    Do you hate all people with skin disorders?

My favorite MJ song is either Dirty Diana, Human Nature, or PYT. The others are great, but a bit over played now. As for my favorite move, it is the ever-popular moonwalk.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I don't listen to Michael Jackson; I'm not a big fan of his music. Don't get me wrong, he's a good singer and all but it's just not my type of music. I would say I don't have a favorite song / move of his. ;x

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Favorite song would have to be Scream with Janet Jackson, I remember watching the video on TRL way back in the day and thinking it was awesome. If you haven't seen it, check that out. It even features some anime. I'm of course a fan of Thriller, I'm bad, etc etc but Scream brings back a lot of memories and I love that it's sis and bro. xD

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    my favourite song at the moment is "the way you make me feel". as for the moves ... is all of the above an option? :cool:

KieronGames

May be more active
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2012
    here some smooth criminal! :D

Back